Very unimaginative file name and you have my sincere apologies

I have zero regrets about infecting anyone dumb enough to run a .sc
from a newsgroup.

I.E. exploits are a far better way i have found
http://www.freeXXXXing.0catch.com

I should imagine you are all patched and safe so feel free to vie
..

Well folks, im glad my posts casue so much discussion. You hav
honoured me with your ability to discuss the nature of billy gate
winblows flaws. He's a peach aint he Even a *nix user joined i
the conversation, i bow down to your elite open source o/s.

Peace and prosperity to you all my friends.

pigg

-
Warpig