samba server setup - Linux

This is a discussion on samba server setup - Linux ; i want to setup a samba server in my organisation ... for windows2000 clients .. but i cannot configure it .. i already have a domain which is a NT machine . can any one tel me the link where ...

  1. samba server setup

    i want to setup a samba server in my organisation ... for windows2000
    clients ..
    but i cannot configure it .. i already have a domain which is a NT
    machine .
    can any one tel me the link where i can find the detailed information
    about setting up the server .. and also how to configure windows ..to
    access the samba ..
    regards
    santhosh

  2. Re: samba server setup

    santhosh@sunlux-india.com (Santhosh) wrote in message news:...
    > i want to setup a samba server in my organisation ... for windows2000
    > clients ..
    > but i cannot configure it .. i already have a domain which is a NT
    > machine .
    > can any one tel me the link where i can find the detailed information
    > about setting up the server .. and also how to configure windows ..to
    > access the samba ..
    > regards
    > santhosh

    samba.org

  3. Re: samba server setup

    santhosh@sunlux-india.com (Santhosh) wrote in message news:...
    > i want to setup a samba server in my organisation ... for windows2000
    > clients ..
    > but i cannot configure it .. i already have a domain which is a NT
    > machine .
    > can any one tel me the link where i can find the detailed information
    > about setting up the server .. and also how to configure windows ..to
    > access the samba ..
    > regards
    > santhosh

    http://ca.samba.org/samba/docs/man/