how to create an EXE file from redhat - Linux

This is a discussion on how to create an EXE file from redhat - Linux ; Hello - I have three files which I need to generate an EXE file. Once I have this EXE file, I need unEXE on a windows box. Currently, I have zip the files but that requires user to have "winzip" ...

  1. how to create an EXE file from redhat

    Hello -

    I have three files which I need to generate an EXE file. Once I have
    this EXE file, I need unEXE on a windows box. Currently, I have zip
    the files but that requires user to have "winzip" software installed.

    So, is there anyway to exe three files on Linux redhat?

    thanks
    hallian

  2. Re: how to create an EXE file from redhat

    hallian wrote:

    > Hello -
    >
    > I have three files which I need to generate an EXE file. Once I have
    > this EXE file, I need unEXE on a windows box. Currently, I have zip
    > the files but that requires user to have "winzip" software installed.
    >
    > So, is there anyway to exe three files on Linux redhat?
    >
    > thanks
    > hallian

    Try to fully express the question you are trying to ask, then I may answer
    it! (ie what the hell are you talking about?)

    --
    "I'm really enjoying not talking to you ...
    Let's not talk again REAL soon ..."

  3. Re: how to create an EXE file from redhat

    On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:53:17 GMT, Baho Utot
    wrote:

    >hallian wrote:
    >
    >> Hello -
    >>
    >> I have three files which I need to generate an EXE file. Once I have
    >> this EXE file, I need unEXE on a windows box. Currently, I have zip
    >> the files but that requires user to have "winzip" software installed.
    >>
    >> So, is there anyway to exe three files on Linux redhat?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >> hallian

    >Try to fully express the question you are trying to ask, then I may answer
    >it! (ie what the hell are you talking about?)

    After I finished laughing, I decided to try to translate the OPs
    message; Near as I can tell, he's trying to create self extracting
    ZIP files for windows and linux.

    Mike-

    --
    If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.