cant access NTFS HD - Linux

This is a discussion on cant access NTFS HD - Linux ; Got fed up dual booting - wiped xp and installed Man9.2 on my 60G but copied all my 'stuff' to my NTFS 40G connected both my HD's - sys works perfectly and NTFS hdd is mounted but it shows no ...

  1. cant access NTFS HD

    Got fed up dual booting - wiped xp and installed Man9.2 on my 60G but
    copied all my 'stuff' to my NTFS 40G

    connected both my HD's - sys works perfectly and NTFS hdd is mounted
    but it shows no files at all on it.

    im not at comp at minute so cant post logs - no error messages as far
    as i can tell

    any ideas?

    ronan

  2. Re: cant access NTFS HD

    Ronan wrote:
    > Got fed up dual booting - wiped xp and installed Man9.2 on my 60G but
    > copied all my 'stuff' to my NTFS 40G
    >
    > connected both my HD's - sys works perfectly and NTFS hdd is mounted
    > but it shows no files at all on it.
    >
    > im not at comp at minute so cant post logs - no error messages as far
    > as i can tell
    >
    > any ideas?
    >
    > ronan

    Post output of 'uname -v'