I just set up Spamassassin ( 2.63 ) on our RH 7.3 2.4.18 intel box, and it
seems to work so far. My question(s) is two-part:

1.) When I run "sa-learn --spam /spam/mail/folder" I get this message:
[root@mailserver /]# sa-learn --spam /home/me/spam
Learned from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined).

I get the same message for every mailbox sa-learned . Is that the message I
should get for every mbox, even though it scans hundreds of messages? Or
does it view the mailbox as " 1 message(s) "?

2. ) Also about sa-learn - ran the same command on and extra-huge box
mailbox with all my logwatch messages in it, and the process took forever
and then hung and went into "D - uninterruptable sleep". Is that because of
the size of the mailbox ( 17665889 bytes ) , or is because of the similarity
of the messages ( they would all be virtually the same - as they're output
from Logwatch

Thanks - D