cdrw - Linux

This is a discussion on cdrw - Linux ; Where can I get the CORRECT packet writing patch for the 2.4.20-8 kernel? I'm running RH 9.0 and I'm getting errors trying to compile the patch that says its supposed to be for the 2.4.18 and below kernel. Or is ...

  1. cdrw

    Where can I get the CORRECT packet writing patch for the 2.4.20-8 kernel?
    I'm running RH 9.0 and I'm getting errors trying to compile the patch that
    says its supposed to be for the 2.4.18 and below kernel. Or is there only
    one patch?

    -D

    Drew McBee
    Network Administrator
    Tradesmen International

  2. Re: cdrw

    On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:16:34 -0500, "Gblx News" wrote:

    > Where can I get the CORRECT

    .... x-posting to so many groups means you havent thought
    clearly about *where* to post to. do you hunt deer with
    a shotgun? second problem is you didnt set a followup

    America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from
    barbarism to decadence without touching civilization. - John O'Hara

  3. Re: cdrw

    Thanks for your ANALysis of my post, mike. I cross post to reach as many
    reasonable folks as possible. OH, wait - looks like that didn't work - yet.

    -D

    "Gblx News" wrote in message
    > Where can I get the CORRECT packet writing patch for the 2.4.20-8 kernel?
    > I'm running RH 9.0 and I'm getting errors trying to compile the patch that
    > says its supposed to be for the 2.4.18 and below kernel. Or is there only
    > one patch?
    >
    > -D
    >

    > --
    > Drew McBee