MRTG, Linux 9.0 dosen't suppot it yet? - Linux

This is a discussion on MRTG, Linux 9.0 dosen't suppot it yet? - Linux ; Hello I have a question about mrtg. When I used Linux 7.3 , mrgt operated well. But now, after my OS changed Linux 9.0 , mrtg dosen't operate. I wonder why. Linux 9.0 dosen't suppot it yet?...

  1. MRTG, Linux 9.0 dosen't suppot it yet?

    Hello
    I have a question about mrtg.
    When I used Linux 7.3 , mrgt operated well.
    But now, after my OS changed Linux 9.0 , mrtg dosen't operate.
    I wonder why.
    Linux 9.0 dosen't suppot it yet?

  2. Re: MRTG, Linux 9.0 dosen't suppot it yet?

    ctrl20@lycos.co.kr (ed) wrote in message news:<6f11b03e.0312021845.7bec4cec@posting.google.com>...
    > Hello
    > I have a question about mrtg.
    > When I used Linux 7.3 , mrgt operated well.
    > But now, after my OS changed Linux 9.0 , mrtg dosen't operate.
    > I wonder why.
    > Linux 9.0 dosen't suppot it yet?

    You do realize that there is no such thing as Linux 7.3 and Linux 9.0,
    don't you? Perhaps you're running RedHat Linux 7.3 or RedHat Linux
    9.0, both of which are operating system distributions. Linux is just
    a kernel though, and is currently at 2.6.0-test11. Thought I'd
    clarify that.