Please Help - Linux

This is a discussion on Please Help - Linux ; Hello Everyone, My name is Sekhar Hari.I want to know some details about GNU Enterprise project which I am not getting from any of the official sites.Maybe because I am a newbie into this.But I really love the feature of ...

  1. Please Help

    Hello Everyone,

    My name is Sekhar Hari.I want to know some details about GNU
    Enterprise project which I am not getting from any of the official
    sites.Maybe because I am a newbie into this.But I really love the
    feature of GNUe projects and FSF concepts and I want to strict
    follower of this.

    Actually I want to know - Is there any paid jobs offered for
    fresh developers if they do projects for GNU or any GNU Enterprize
    projects ? Is there any consulting firm or companies hiring candidates
    for this and paying for their work ? Actually eventhough I am strict
    follower of FSF and aware of the GNU public license,at this stage of
    my life I can't think of being not payed for my work as I have to
    support myself in the process and my skill sets basically claims on
    Linux administration and development that GNU is now doing.At a later
    stage in my life maybe I can think like that.So can anyone tell me
    where I can look for this and how to approach them.Your time and
    efforts will be very much appreciable and thankful if any one can help
    me out in this issue.Anticipating your reply.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Sekhar Hari.

  2. Re: Please Help

    "Sekhar Hari" wrote in message
    news:ebb4eab3.0312020440.13406d0a@posting.google.c om

    > My name is Sekhar Hari.I want to know some details about GNU
    > Enterprise project which I am not getting from any of the official
    > sites.Maybe because I am a newbie into this.But I really love the
    > feature of GNUe projects and FSF concepts and I want to strict
    > follower of this.
    >
    > Actually I want to know - Is there any paid jobs offered for
    > fresh developers if they do projects for GNU or any GNU Enterprize
    > projects ? Is there any consulting firm or companies hiring candidates
    > for this and paying for their work ? Actually eventhough I am strict
    > follower of FSF and aware of the GNU public license,at this stage of
    > my life I can't think of being not payed for my work as I have to
    > support myself in the process and my skill sets basically claims on
    > Linux administration and development that GNU is now doing.At a later
    > stage in my life maybe I can think like that.So can anyone tell me
    > where I can look for this and how to approach them.Your time and
    > efforts will be very much appreciable and thankful if any one can help
    > me out in this issue.Anticipating your reply.

    I think most people in the project already have their living situations
    under reasonable control, and contribute their talents for the pure love of
    doing so.