Hello,

My name is Rob Tarte, President of Pacific CodeWorks, a Santa Cruz
based provider of UNIX based systems performance management solutions.
Our flagship product, Olympus TuneUp has been on the market for over
eight years and is the premier remote monitoring, tuning and
performance management tool for SCO Openserver. In response to
requests from our current customers, Pacific CodeWorks is developing a
version of TuneUp for Linux.

We're hoping that some of you could share your insights regarding
Linux system administration so we can develop a high quality, useful
product for the Linux community. We are looking for Linux consultants,
system administrators and/or VAR's who wouldn't mind spending a few
minutes sharing their experience.

We have a very short (12 question) survey to take either on-line or
via telephone.

About TuneUp:
TuneUp is a UNIX system performance problem solver. Currently, TuneUp
only runs on SCO Openserver. TuneUp's technology is based on our
kernel agent, a driver that gathers information inside the kernel.
TuneUp has both character based and X Windows user interfaces,
requires only 7MB of free disk and exacts an extremely low amount of
system overhead.
TuneUp's key features:
* Monitors 100% of system activity to provide complete performance
picture- no missed bursts of activity.
* Alerts via fax or E-mail, before system reaches critical
thresholds.
* Diagnoses system performance problems, such as tunable parameters,
run away processes, system hogs, and large files and directories
* Fixes system performance problems by building a new kernel with
resource allocations based on actual use, not theoretical estimates.

More product information is available at
www.pacificcodeworks.com/tuneup

The survey is located at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=56658312804 or, if you prefer,
please call Magi Diego at 831-426-7582 or email
mdiego@pacificcodeworks.com to discuss the questions more personally.

If you are interested in the product upon completing the survey,
please send us your information and we will be sure to send you an
evaluation copy when the product is released or even discuss beta
testing.

Thanks so much for your time. We really depend on potential user
feedback to ensure the quality of our products.

Regards,

Rob Tarte
President, Pacific CodeWorks, Inc.
1347 Pacific Ave, Ste 202