What do you think about Microsoft's 2003 server? - Linux

This is a discussion on What do you think about Microsoft's 2003 server? - Linux ; I know it may seem a little odd to ask a question like this in a Linux newsgroup, but I think the input here is very good. I have heard that Microsoft's Server 2003 corrects a lot of the issues ...

  1. What do you think about Microsoft's 2003 server?

    I know it may seem a little odd to ask a question like this in a Linux
    newsgroup, but I think the input here is very good. I have heard that
    Microsoft's Server 2003 corrects a lot of the issues with stability and
    security? Is this true? Do you think Microsoft is finally selling a stable
    and secure OS? Or is Linux still the far superior server OS?

  2. Re: What do you think about Microsoft's 2003 server?

    Aaron Lewis wrote:
    > I know it may seem a little odd to ask a question like this in a Linux
    > newsgroup, but I think the input here is very good. I have heard that
    > Microsoft's Server 2003 corrects a lot of the issues with stability and
    > security? Is this true? Do you think Microsoft is finally selling a stable
    > and secure OS?

    I don't know and I don't care.

    > Or is Linux still the far superior server OS?

    It doesn't matter to me whether MSWindows is "superior" to Linux or Linux is
    "superior" to MSWindows. I use Linux for what it can do for me, not for it's
    position within a hypothetical competition between it and MSWindows.

    --
    Lew Pitcher

    Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training