Process accounting info - Linux

This is a discussion on Process accounting info - Linux ; How can I find accounting info on resources used by all processes? Something like ps, but accummulated usage over the last 24 hours. Thanks, Vinod....

  1. Process accounting info

    How can I find accounting info on resources used by all processes?
    Something like ps, but accummulated usage over the last 24 hours.

    Thanks,
    Vinod.

  2. Re: Process accounting info

    Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but GNU has a system
    accounting utilities project which includes process accounting utilities.
    Here's a link:

    http://www.gnu.org/directory/acct.html

    Stu

    Vinod Gupta wrote:

    > How can I find accounting info on resources used by all processes?
    > Something like ps, but accummulated usage over the last 24 hours.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Vinod.

+ Reply to Thread