like to learn php .any advice would be helpfull - Linux

This is a discussion on like to learn php .any advice would be helpfull - Linux ; where do you start looking I know Nothing except this is what i want to learn!...

  1. like to learn php .any advice would be helpfull

    where do you start looking I know Nothing except this is what i want to learn!

  2. Re: like to learn php .any advice would be helpfull

    HARSCHFLOORLAYER wrote:
    > where do you start looking I know Nothing except this is what i want to
    > learn!

    Glad you're interested in PHP. It's an awesome language. Best place to
    start would be php.net. However, I remember when I started that website
    didn't help me much, so my next suggestion is to pick up a book from
    your local bookstore. I don't think it really matters which one. I
    prefer books published by O'Reilly. Good luck!

  3. Re: like to learn php .any advice would be helpfull

    http://www.php.net is great.
    got everything you need to know

+ Reply to Thread