certifications - Linux

This is a discussion on certifications - Linux ; I am the news editor for SearchEnterpriseLinux.com http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com . I'm working on a series of stories on Linux certifications for enterprise administrators. I'm wondering how many of you currently hold a Linux certification, or whether you plan to pursue one ...

  1. certifications

    I am the news editor for SearchEnterpriseLinux.com
    http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com. I'm working on a series
    of stories on Linux certifications for enterprise administrators. I'm
    wondering how many of you currently hold a Linux certification, or
    whether you plan to pursue one in the next 12-18 months.

    Please get in touch with me at mmimoso@techtarget.com with your
    contact information and I'll gladly get in touch with you for a brief
    interview.

  2. Re: certifications

    mmimoso@techtarget.com (Michael Mimoso) wrote in message news:...
    > I am the news editor for SearchEnterpriseLinux.com
    > http://searchenterpriselinux.techtarget.com. I'm working on a series
    > of stories on Linux certifications for enterprise administrators. I'm
    > wondering how many of you currently hold a Linux certification, or
    > whether you plan to pursue one in the next 12-18 months.
    >
    > Please get in touch with me at mmimoso@techtarget.com with your
    > contact information and I'll gladly get in touch with you for a brief
    > interview.

    hai,
    This is prasanth Saraswatula and right now i'm preparing for the
    Level 1 certification in LPIC. You can contact me at panku88@yahoo.com

    -- Prasanth S.

+ Reply to Thread