I googled the following error and found that it probably is a libstdc++
compile flag error that is somewhat specific to Mandrake. I'm not sure.

But Veritas Netbackup will not run and produces this error. If Mandrake
wants to compete in the Enterprise server space then it has to run
Netbackup. I hacked the install script to get it to install, and had to
link libncurses to the older version number that it was looking for.

But it will not run, and this is the error.

/bprd
../bprd: relocation error: ./bprd: undefined symbol:
_t24__default_alloc_template2b1i0.free_list

Anyone have any ideas?

Recompiling is completely out of the question, no source, it's a
proprietary program.

Thanks in advance

Paul Kelly