Hi,

As soon I make a software link between /usr/sbin/sendmail and /var/qmail/bin/sendmail I start getting a lot of weird
messages from CRON daemon as you can see them attached.

The problem is all script are ran fine by Cron as is specified in /etc/crontab- but I still get this errors by mail and
I really want to cut and disable all system messages to root. I have got hundreds of thousands of messages on last
months.

Can anyone point me how this can be done? Does anyone have an idea why I get this errors?

Please post your reply to newsgroup.

Thank you,

Chris Popescu

---