Linux Poster for office - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux Poster for office - Linux ; Hello folks, I am looking for a Linux Poster for my office cube wall. I have been searching on google for couple of days but haven't found much. Could you point me to any location in bay area or any ...

  1. Linux Poster for office

    Hello folks,
    I am looking for a Linux Poster for my office cube wall.
    I have been searching on google for couple of days but
    haven't found much.
    Could you point me to any location in bay area or any
    online stores that sell linux promotional posters and
    other stuff ?
    Thanks for your help
    pal

  2. Re: Linux Poster for office

    On 26 Aug 2003 10:43:44 -0700, pal wrote:

    > I am looking for a Linux Poster for my office cube wall.

    www.thinkgeek.com have a function-call graph of the 2.4 kernel as a
    poster.

    Bob T.

+ Reply to Thread