See who is login - Linux

This is a discussion on See who is login - Linux ; I have administrating problem, have to find out who is login to what, like: who is currently using Telnet , FTP or what files are read/write by some user. Perhaps some monitoring software that can show me that and create ...

  1. See who is login

    I have administrating problem, have to find out who is login to what, like:
    who is currently using Telnet , FTP or what files are read/write by some user.
    Perhaps some monitoring software that can show me that and create a log file.

    Thanks
    Ziggi

  2. Re: See who is login

    "Ziggi" wrote
    news:nvg%a.2252$8b.1907@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com :

    > I have administrating problem, have to find out who is login to what,
    > like: who is currently using Telnet , FTP or what files are read/write
    > by some user. Perhaps some monitoring software that can show me that
    > and create a log file.

    logined (including telnet/ssh/...) : who
    ftp users : ftpwho
    files opened : lsof

    Every daemons (ftp, ...) can log activity, have a look to their man pages.

    Regards

+ Reply to Thread