INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A RESEARCH STUDY
Survey of System Administrator Work Practices

We are a group of researchers at IBM Almaden Research Center, focusing
on Human-Computer Interaction of Systems. Our research focus is the
work practices of system administrators. We use the the "system
administrator" to refer to people who employ their problem solving,
people, and organizational skills to configure, administer, and
maintain computer system installations including operating systems,
network, security, infrastructure, database, and applications.

As part of this research project we are conducting a survey of system
administrators. Of particular interest is the collaboration and system
administration tools and how well do such tools support your
activities and practices for effective system administration.

We need your help!

We would very much welcome if you could participate in the survey at:
https://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/4551/sysadmin.htm
The survey should take about 20 mins.

In appreciation of your time we would like to offer you a small gift
of appreciation from amazon.com.