Setup of wu-ftpd - Linux

This is a discussion on Setup of wu-ftpd - Linux ; Hi, I have wu-ftpd 2.6.0-3 (RedHat 6.2 Sparc) set up - I can access download anonymously - my questions 1- Where do I set the ~ftp directories for the server curerntly set under /home/ftpd I want to move them to ...

  1. Setup of wu-ftpd

    Hi,
    I have wu-ftpd 2.6.0-3 (RedHat 6.2 Sparc) set up - I can access download
    anonymously - my questions
    1- Where do I set the ~ftp directories for the server curerntly set
    under /home/ftpd I want to move them to /var/ftp and change the
    directory structure.
    2 - I want to set the server up to allow ftp access to users home
    directories(full access) as well as a global upload directory and how
    would I set this up to automatically setup the directories and access
    when the new user is created.

    Thanks Jack

  2. Re: Setup of wu-ftpd

    On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 herders@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have wu-ftpd 2.6.0-3 (RedHat 6.2 Sparc) set up - I can access download
    > anonymously - my questions

    Shut it down. Now! Immediately! There are so many vulnerabilities in that
    version you should not consider using it.

+ Reply to Thread