Is there somewhere an efficient user manual for Samba? I had it working
with Linux 7 but since I did upgrade with RH 9 I cannot get anything to work
with it.
I would apreciate any help on this.
Thank you
Yves

***********************************
If you can read until here then you can go to my regularly updated gallery
http://www.pbase.com/yves
Then listen to Mark Twain who once advised; "blessed is the man, who having
nothing to say, does not proceed to prove it."
This led us to consider that "Ain't no man can avoid being born average,
but there ain't no man got to be common." as said Leroy "Satchel" Paige
and in conclusion before we close: If "insanity is being defined as:
"repeating the same behavior despite consistently obtaining the same
undesirable results", then 'no one ever won a medal for being in the
audience. Which could relate to the second law of thermodynamics which can
be summarized as "you can't get something for nothing."

The world wouldn't be
In such a snarl
If Marx had been Groucho
Instead of Karl.