Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It. - Linux ; "Rick" wrote [..] > "You really do need to go take troll lessons." (in one post) (and in another) > "Why are you that stupid.. or dishonest?" You seem to specialize in pre high school one line put-downs. But, do ...

  1. Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It.

    "Rick" wrote
    [..]

    > "You really do need to go take troll lessons." (in one post)

    (and in another) > "Why are you that stupid.. or dishonest?"

    You seem to specialize in pre high school one line put-downs.
    But, do you actually have any cogent arguments FOR Linux?
    Just wondering . . .

  2. Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It.

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 02:39:10 +0000, *alan* wrote:

    > "Rick" wrote
    > [..]
    >
    >> "You really do need to go take troll lessons." (in one post)

    > (and in another) > "Why are you that stupid.. or dishonest?"
    >
    > You seem to specialize in pre high school one line put-downs.

    .... the above jerk deserves them...

    > But, do
    > you actually have any cogent arguments FOR Linux? Just wondering . . .

    It is Open Source...
    It is Free, and in many instances free.
    It is not tied to one vendor, such as Apple or Microsoft.
    I use WP, SS, DB... browse the web, edit graphics, audio, video (well,
    simple editing), convert those media formats between many formats, send
    email, run web, email and ftp servers, IRC, IM, syc my Palm TX, edit web
    pages ...

    .... I easily have multiple desktops so I can group projects ... and Linux
    based distros have been my main desktop OSes for about 10 years..

    .... good enough?

    --
    Rick

  3. Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It.

    *alan* wrote:

    > You seem to specialize in pre high school one line put-downs.
    > But, do you actually have any cogent arguments FOR Linux?
    > Just wondering . . .

    *alan*

    Get ****ed, you worthless scumbag.

+ Reply to Thread