Accusations VS Concrete Proof. - Linux

This is a discussion on Accusations VS Concrete Proof. - Linux ; There seems to be many accusations in COLA. So where is the proof. For example, where is the prood that all of these nyms are Gary Stewert and that Gary Stewert is flatfish. So where is the proof? Don't run ...

  1. Accusations VS Concrete Proof.

    There seems to be many accusations in COLA.
    So where is the proof.
    For example, where is the prood that all of these nyms are Gary Stewert
    and that Gary Stewert is flatfish.

    So where is the proof?

    Don't run and hide this time.
    Stand up like men!

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  2. Re: Accusations VS Concrete Proof.

    John King wrote:

    > There seems to be many accusations in COLA.
    > So where is the proof.
    > For example, where is the prood that all of these nyms are Gary Stewert
    > and that Gary Stewert is flatfish.
    >
    > So where is the proof?
    >
    > Don't run and hide this time.
    > Stand up like men!

    Hi flatfish
    --
    Windows - How do you want to be exploited today?

  3. Re: Accusations VS Concrete Proof.

    Peter Köhlmann wrote:

    > John King wrote:
    >
    >> There seems to be many accusations in COLA.
    >> So where is the proof.
    >> For example, where is the prood that all of these nyms are Gary Stewert
    >> and that Gary Stewert is flatfish.
    >>
    >> So where is the proof?
    >>
    >> Don't run and hide this time.
    >> Stand up like men!
    >>

    > Hi flatfish

    In other words flatfarce hasn't a *clue* what is giving him away even when
    he nymshifts.
    Huh, like we're going to tell him.

    --
    Operating systems:
    FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4

  4. a recent photo of Gary ..

    Path:g2news2.google.com!news2.google.com!news.glor b.com!news.motzarella.org!motzarella.org!not-for-mail
    From: John King
    Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Subject: Accusations VS Concrete Proof.
    Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 00:35:04 +0000 (UTC)
    >> John King wrote:

    >>> So where is the proof?

    A recent photo of Gary ..

    http://snipurl.com/1rvfw

    >>> Don't run and hide this time. Stand up like men!

    >> Hi flatfish

    > In other words flatfarce hasn't a *clue* what is giving him away even when he nymshifts. Huh, like we're going to tell him.

+ Reply to Thread