Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It. - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It. - Linux ; On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 09:11:46 +0900, High Plains Thumper wrote: Did you say somthing? I must have miseed it. Aren't you the person who nymshifts to Rafeal and 10 other nyms? Seems to me I should ignore whatever you ...

  1. Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It.

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 09:11:46 +0900, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    Did you say somthing?
    I must have miseed it.
    Aren't you the person who nymshifts to Rafeal and 10 other nyms?
    Seems to me I should ignore whatever you say.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  2. Re: Linux Just Sucks.. No Wonder So Few Are Using It.

    John King wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    > Did you say somthing? I must have missed it. Aren't you the
    > person who nymshifts to Rafeal and 10 other nyms? Seems to me
    > I should ignore whatever you say.

    Interesting, comes in defence of a known Google-Groups troll
    using proxy servers to mask its identity; replies like a thief or
    murderer who returns to the scene of a crime; replies with lies
    to cover its tracks.

    [World English Bible (Christian)] Luke 6:45. The good man out of
    the good treasure of his heart brings out that which is good, and
    the evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings out
    that which is evil, for out of the abundance of the heart, his
    mouth speaks.

    You speak well out of the abundance of your mouth.

    One can even learn from a troll. I learned a lot about methods
    from you. Even got myself free accounts from free usenet servers
    through you, such as the one you are now using.

    You think you are smart, but you are only shrewd.

    However, no matter what you say or do, Linux and Open Source will
    succeed. In fact it already is.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread