new user - Linux

This is a discussion on new user - Linux ; from a terminal session using red hat 8 server gui mode, how do i add a new user and how do i give the new user a password? thanks...

  1. new user

    from a terminal session using red hat 8 server gui mode, how do i add
    a new user and how do i give the new user a password?

    thanks

  2. Re: new user

    Luis wrote:
    > from a terminal session using red hat 8 server gui mode, how do i add
    > a new user and how do i give the new user a password?

    > thanks

    Stop multiposting!

    --
    Jim Buchanan jbuchana@kokomo1.net jbuchana@buchanan1.net

  3. Re: new user

    Luis wrote:
    > from a terminal session using red hat 8 server gui mode, how do i add
    > a new user and how do i give the new user a password?

    Take a look at the useradd(8) command.

    --
    Lew Pitcher

    Master Codewright and JOAT-in-training