Re: Linux is Probably A Superior Desktop Enviornment. However -------->>>>>>> - Linux

This is a discussion on Re: Linux is Probably A Superior Desktop Enviornment. However -------->>>>>>> - Linux ; After takin' a swig o' grog, John King belched out this bit o' wisdom: > Compared to WindowsXP and even more so to Windows Vista, Linux is > probably superior desktop system however it's lack of mainstream adoption > reveals ...

  1. Re: Linux is Probably A Superior Desktop Enviornment. However -------->>>>>>>

  2. Re: Linux is Probably A Superior Desktop Enviornment. However-------->>>>>>>

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 16:12:09 +0000, Linonut wrote:

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, John King belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Compared to WindowsXP and even more so to Windows Vista, Linux is
    >> probably superior desktop system however it's lack of mainstream
    >> adoption reveals it's true marketability which appears to be nil.

    > U2FsdGVkX1/l5y1B6gMxh4eF+5o3KbmeYZhuHzvpGRU9PRelWHR X-No-Archive: Yes

    Huh?
    I don't speak geek but I'll assume you think I work for 'A Noiseless
    patient Spider'. I don't.
    You *do* realize that every post from *.motzarella.org gets appended with
    that Organisation line?

    Maybe you like this one better?

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  3. Re: Linux is Probably A Superior Desktop Enviornment. However -------->>>>>>>

    ____/ Linonut on Saturday 06 October 2007 17:12 : \____

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, John King belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> Compared to WindowsXP and even more so to Windows Vista, Linux is
    >> probably superior desktop system however it's lack of mainstream adoption
    >> reveals it's true marketability which appears to be nil.

    > U2FsdGVkX1/l5y1B6gMxh4eF+5o3KbmeYZhuHzvpGRU9PRelWHR X-No-Archive: Yes

    Thanks. It's another morph.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | X-No-Archive: No. Stand behind what you say
    18:20:02 up 26 days, 16:26, 5 users, load average: 1.32, 1.85, 1.48

  4. Re: Linux is Probably A Superior Desktop Enviornment. However-------->>>>>>>

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:24:30 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ Linonut on Saturday 06 October 2007 17:12 : \____
    >
    >> After takin' a swig o' grog, John King belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >>
    >>> Compared to WindowsXP and even more so to Windows Vista, Linux is
    >>> probably superior desktop system however it's lack of mainstream
    >>> adoption reveals it's true marketability which appears to be nil.

    >> U2FsdGVkX1/l5y1B6gMxh4eF+5o3KbmeYZhuHzvpGRU9PRelWHR X-No-Archive: Yes

    > Thanks. It's another morph.

    What on earth are you talking about?
    Morph to what?
    Don't you realize that the lines mentioned appear in ANY news reader
    using the motzarella.org server and taking defaults?

    Or is this just the method you so called Linux advocates use to ignore
    topics that you can't respond to because you realize they are speaking
    the truth?

    IOW that's your trump card.

    BTW you can try this yourself.
    The server is free, but I'll warn you, they don't take lightly to spam
    and will contact your host ISP.
    Try it and see for yourself.

    Or of course you can just run away and start up your spam machine which is
    what I expect you will do.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com