Linux - When you want your sound to randomly quit working - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux - When you want your sound to randomly quit working - Linux ; http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=568735 Last night I was watching Live TV using MythTV I was able to rewind and FF live TV and record to HD) this morning however, upon firing up MythTV, I get the picture, but no sound. any ideas? Reply ...

  1. Linux - When you want your sound to randomly quit working

    Last night I was watching Live TV using MythTV I was able to rewind and FF
    live TV and record to HD) this morning however, upon firing up MythTV, I get
    the picture, but no sound.

    any ideas?

    Reply = I have the same problem, I had sound working & then like magic it
    dissappeared......dog gone mythtv

  2. Re: Linux - When you want your sound to randomly quit working

    Gordon Glover wrote:

    > http://ubuntuforums.or . . d.php?t=568735
    > \|||/
    > (o o)
    > Last night I was ,--ooO--(_)-------. MythTV I was able to rewind and FF
    > live TV and reco | Please! | however, upon firing up MythTV, I get
    > the picture, but | Do Not Feed The |
    > | TROLL |
    > any ideas? '------------Ooo--'
    > |__|__|
    > || ||
    > Reply = I have the sam ooO Ooo I had sound working & then like magic it

+ Reply to Thread