Linux - How to spend days trying to get your video to work - Linux

This is a discussion on Linux - How to spend days trying to get your video to work - Linux ; http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=568708 Sooo close to native res I can taste it! OK. I've read a ZILLION posts on this forum and elsewhere but I still don't have it (almost not quite). My 24in Soyo LCD has a native res of 1920x1200. ...

  1. Linux - How to spend days trying to get your video to work

    Sooo close to native res I can taste it! OK. I've read a ZILLION posts on
    this forum and elsewhere but I still don't have it (almost not quite). My
    24in Soyo LCD has a native res of 1920x1200. The closest I can get is
    1600x1050.

  2. Re: Linux - How to spend days trying to get your video to work

    Gordon Glover wrote:

    > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthre ______________
    > / \
    > Sooo close to native res I can | WHAAAAAAAAAAA! | ead a ZILLION posts on
    > this forum and elsewhere but I \__ _________/ (almost not quite). My
    > 24in Soyo LCD has a native res of / ,' 00. The closest I can get is
    > 1600x1050. _.~._ /,'
    > ,~'.~@~.`~.
    > / : _..._ : \
    > Posted via a free U ( ) @ ( ) `. teranews.com