Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> "Gordon Glover" wrote:
>> alan.yunick@gmail.com on Friday:
>>
>>> I started to undress Becky. I took off her panties, then
>>> her panty hose, her skirt, and then her belt. My swollen

>>> the hard shells up in my sinuses as the vomit flowed into
>>> the waste bin. I washed my hands and went home.
>>>
>>> Boy was that hot!

>> Nobody is interested in your latest submission for Creative
>> Writing 101, Roy Schestowitz student at University of
>> Manchester. http://www.manchester.ac.uk/
>>
>> I think you are starting to go off the deep end, Roy
>> Schestowitz.

> Still replying to your own fake fantasy posts, Gary Stewart
> (flatfish)?

Gary or whoever she/he/it is, is being tracked:

IP Address Inspector
82.94.203.225

The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP
address consistent with that of a comment spammer. Below we've
reported some other data associated with this IP. This
interrelated data helps map spammers' networks and aids in law
enforcement efforts. If you know something about this IP, please
leave a comment.

Geographic Location [Netherlands] Netherlands (Amsterdam,
Noord-Holland)
Spider First Seen approximately 1 week ago
Spider Last Seen within 1 week
Spider Sightings 16 visit(s)
First Post On approximately 1 week ago
Last Post On within 1 week
Form Posts 6 web post submission(s) sent from this IP
As one can see, both it and the nym-shifting "linux-sux" troll
are of the most worthless bunch in Usenet. Incapable of carrying
on normal, healthy, useful discussions, they only have one
agenda: denigrate those with whom they disagree with.

--
HPT