High Plains Thumper???????????????????????????? - Linux

This is a discussion on High Plains Thumper???????????????????????????? - Linux ; Strange moniker........... Does that mean you like getting porked up the poop shoot while in mountainous plains and all the time watching a Clint Eastwood flick? Sounds homosexual to me....

  1. High Plains Thumper????????????????????????????

    Strange moniker...........

    Does that mean you like getting porked up the poop shoot while in
    mountainous plains and all the time watching a Clint Eastwood flick?

    Sounds homosexual to me.

  2. Re: High Plains Thumper????????????????????????????

    what? the combine are installing a new thumper? oh great that will keep all
    the nasty antlions out.

    Steve
    -halflife 2 (for ppl that are clueless)

    wrote in message
    news:1191635766.297606.143960@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...
    > Strange moniker...........
    >
    > Does that mean you like getting porked up the poop shoot while in
    > mountainous plains and all the time watching a Clint Eastwood flick?
    >
    > Sounds homosexual to me.

  3. Re: High Plains Thumper????????????????????????????

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:36:34 +0900, High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Steven wrote:
    >> wrote...
    >>
    >>> Strange moniker...........
    >>>
    >>> Does that mean you like getting porked up the poop shoot while in
    >>> mountainous plains and all the time watching a Clint Eastwood flick?
    >>>
    >>> Sounds homosexual to me.

    >> what? the combine are installing a new thumper? oh great that will keep
    >> all the nasty ant lions out.
    >>
    >> Steve - halflife 2 (for ppl that are clueless)

    > Half-Life is a great game, my son enjoys playing it.
    >
    > Thumper is a single cylinder motorcycle, which I enjoy riding. My
    > stomping grounds are the High Plains of eastern New Mexico bordering the
    > Texas Pan Handle in Southwest US. Hence, this is why I picked that nym
    > about 5 years ago.
    >
    > This G-mail, Google-Groups poster uses open proxy servers to disguise
    > his location and originating ISP, to prevent reporting. He does this to
    > express his nastiness against anyone whom he does not agree with or
    > like. Google-Groups has a higher tolerance for abuse, hence why he gets
    > away with it, by creating multiple disposable accounts. He also does
    > multiple cross posts, to increase his coverage.
    >
    > He is an open coward, a nym-thief, a cyber stalking harasser. However,
    > I sense his days are limited.

    Had a BSA A10 once. Now that was a thumper. Single cylinder four-stroke
    650cc engine with a 10-inch stroke. You could ride along the road and get
    about 5 power strokes from one lamp post to the next :-)

    --
    John Brendan Doherty 1922-2007
    Soldier, Father, Grandfather, Admirable man.

+ Reply to Thread