Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding? - Linux

This is a discussion on Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding? - Linux ; These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day. This one tops the list! http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8 http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2ac3bf2?hl=en& http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...ccedfb3?hl=en& http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...e049fa2?hl=en& Why would anyone take such a drastic step just to protest DRM and Microsoft's domination of the market? Seems a little extreme to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

  1. Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day.
    This one tops the list!

    http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2ac3bf2?hl=en&
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...ccedfb3?hl=en&
    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...e049fa2?hl=en&

    Why would anyone take such a drastic step just to protest DRM and
    Microsoft's domination of the market?

    Seems a little extreme to me.

  2. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    rump.ranger@gmail.com wrote:

    [blah]

  3. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

  4. Re: Castrated For Pista? Is this guy kidding?

    Micoshaft Corporation's Asstroturfer right.wanger@gmail.com wrote on behalf
    of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day.
    > This one tops the list!
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy

    msg/5aa9bbd2a2ac3bf2?hl=en&
    > http://groups.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk

    msg/58ff4550dccedfb3?hl=en&
    > http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...t.helpdesk/msg

    de0dbfe7ce049fa2?hl=en&

    > Why would anyone take such a drastic step just to protest DRM and
    > Microsoft's domination of the market?
    >
    > Seems a little extreme to me.

    Its strange that spliffing asstroturfers employed by Micoshaft Corporation
    can ride high charging $600 for each post they send to the internet
    while reality is that 20% of all windopws PCs are infected and owned
    by bot net owners. Some hundred million+ PCs.

    The world does not have billions of man hours to fix these
    issues and its high time a windfall tax was imposed on micoshaft for
    the huge toxic computer waste it has created so that it can
    be given away to open source projects to spread the more
    energy efficient green open source technologies.

    Its already available free with source code here
    http://www.livecdlist.com
    http://www.distrowatch.com

    You can see it in action
    e.g. www.youtube.com and search for compiz and beryl.

  5. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    Roy Schestowitz , the hoary-old-gypsy and
    ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
    partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in
    <1463058.dr8Idfu7aX@schestowitz.com>:

    > ____/ right.wanger@gmail.com on Saturday 06 October 2007 02:43 : \____
    >
    >> These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day.
    >> This one tops the list!

    > Still nymshifting, Gary Stewart (flatfish), and posting lies linking to
    > other
    > lies that you 'planted' in the Web under my identity?
    >
    > You really want that lawsuit for libel, don't you?

    So you still have your nuts?
    Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?

    is but a dream within a dream.

  6. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 21:35:38 +0100, Gazwad wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz , the hoary-old-gypsy and
    > ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
    > partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in
    > <1463058.dr8Idfu7aX@schestowitz.com>:
    >>
    >> ____/ right.wanger@gmail.com on Saturday 06 October 2007 02:43 : \____
    >>
    >>> These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day. This one tops the list!

    >> Still nymshifting, Gary Stewart (flatfish), and posting lies linking to
    >> other
    >> lies that you 'planted' in the Web under my identity?
    >>
    >> You really want that lawsuit for libel, don't you?

    > So you still have your nuts?
    > Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?

    I just googled him and all I can say is that for his sake I would hope
    Roy Schestowitz is a nym and not his real name.
    Holy ****!
    Everything from homosexual behavior to sex with barnyard animals shows up
    as a hit under Google.
    It's really sad to see people like this posing as normal human beings.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  7. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    > Roy Schestowitz , the hoary-old-gypsy and
    > ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
    > partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in
    > <1463058.dr8Idfu7aX@schestowitz.com>:
    >>
    >> ____/ right.wanger@gmail.com on Saturday 06 October 2007 02:43 : \____
    >>
    >>> These Linux nutcases get stranger by the day.
    >>> This one tops the list!

    >> Still nymshifting, Gary Stewart (flatfish), and posting lies linking to
    >> other
    >> lies that you 'planted' in the Web under my identity?
    >>
    >> You really want that lawsuit for libel, don't you?

    > So you still have your nuts?
    > Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?

    Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only goad
    the trolls to further slanders/libels.

    I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which ones
    are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the ****ers saying
    it's a fake.

  8. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    John King did eloquently scribble:
    > I just googled him and all I can say is that for his sake I would hope
    > Roy Schestowitz is a nym and not his real name.
    > Holy ****!
    > Everything from homosexual behavior to sex with barnyard animals shows up
    > as a hit under Google.
    > It's really sad to see people like this posing as normal human beings.

    Sorry I treated you as if you were a normal human being earlier...
    you truly are a ****wit.

    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |

  9. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:14:43 +0100, spike1 wrote:

    > Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    >> Roy Schestowitz , the hoary-old-gypsy and
    >> ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
    >> partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in
    >> <1463058.dr8Idfu7aX@schestowitz.com>:
    >>>
    >>> ____/ right.wanger@gmail.com on Saturday 06 October 2007 02:43 :
    >>> \____

    >>> Still nymshifting, Gary Stewart (flatfish), and posting lies linking
    >>> to other
    >>> lies that you 'planted' in the Web under my identity?
    >>>
    >>> You really want that lawsuit for libel, don't you?

    >> So you still have your nuts?
    >> Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?

    > Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only
    > goad the trolls to further slanders/libels.
    >
    > I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which
    > ones are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the ****ers
    > saying it's a fake.

    My company regularly does googles on prospective employees and I can tell
    you for a fact that Roy Schestowitz would not even make it past first
    base unless he has a connection.

    The guy has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much
    baggage associated with him.
    My firm, like others, are interested in movers and shakers not lightning
    rods.

    Cowboys, radicals whatever you call them are not wanted by my firm and I
    can tell you for a fact other companies feel the same.

    Maybe all the castrated stuff about Roy is fake, it most likely is,
    however it is public record and it WILL hurt him.
    His endless spamming hobby will hurt him as well.

    As a person who has worked in personal I can tell you for fact that I
    would dump Roy's CV in the trash can in a second.
    Why? There are 1000's like him without the baggage.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  10. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:43:35 +0100, spike1 wrote:

    > John King did eloquently scribble:
    >> I just googled him and all I can say is that for his sake I would hope
    >> Roy Schestowitz is a nym and not his real name. Holy ****!
    >> Everything from homosexual behavior to sex with barnyard animals shows
    >> up as a hit under Google.
    >> It's really sad to see people like this posing as normal human beings.

    > Sorry I treated you as if you were a normal human being earlier... you
    > truly are a ****wit.

    ?????
    I don't understand???

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  11. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    John King did eloquently scribble:
    > My company regularly does googles on prospective employees and I can tell
    > you for a fact that Roy Schestowitz would not even make it past first
    > base unless he has a connection.

    > The guy has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much
    > baggage associated with him.
    > My firm, like others, are interested in movers and shakers not lightning
    > rods.

    And what has roy done wrong?
    Hmmmm?
    I wouldm't want to work for a bunch of tossers too lazy to check up on the
    facts before jumping to baseless conclusions.

    > Cowboys, radicals whatever you call them are not wanted by my firm and I
    > can tell you for a fact other companies feel the same.

    > Maybe all the castrated stuff about Roy is fake, it most likely is,

    MOST LIKELY?! lol
    The word you were looking for is OBVIOUSLY.

  12. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 23:19:56 +0100, spike1 wrote:

    > John King did eloquently scribble:
    >> My company regularly does googles on prospective employees and I can
    >> tell you for a fact that Roy Schestowitz would not even make it past
    >> first base unless he has a connection.

    >> The guy has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much
    >> baggage associated with him.
    >> My firm, like others, are interested in movers and shakers not
    >> lightning rods.

    > And what has roy done wrong?
    > Hmmmm?
    > I wouldm't want to work for a bunch of tossers too lazy to check up on
    > the facts before jumping to baseless conclusions.
    >
    >> Cowboys, radicals whatever you call them are not wanted by my firm and
    >> I can tell you for a fact other companies feel the same.

    >> Maybe all the castrated stuff about Roy is fake, it most likely is,

    > MOST LIKELY?! lol
    > The word you were looking for is OBVIOUSLY.

    In theory, and in the court of reasonable assumption you are correct.
    However, real life does NOT work like that.
    Companies, mine included, receive 1000's of resume's.
    We sort and discard accrding to criteria.
    One of those criteria is a google search.
    Roy Schestowitz does extremely poorly in this area.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  13. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:43 : \____

    > John King did eloquently scribble:
    >> I just googled him and all I can say is that for his sake I would hope
    >> Roy Schestowitz is a nym and not his real name.
    >> Holy ****!
    >> Everything from homosexual behavior to sex with barnyard animals shows up
    >> as a hit under Google.
    >> It's really sad to see people like this posing as normal human beings.

    > Sorry I treated you as if you were a normal human being earlier...
    > you truly are a ****wit.

    No, it's just another Gary Stweart (flatfish) nym. Killfile the cretin.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)
    00:05:01 up 26 days, 22:11, 5 users, load average: 0.76, 1.42, 1.37

  14. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:14 : \____

    > Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    >> Roy Schestowitz , the hoary-old-gypsy and
    >> ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
    >> partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in
    >> <1463058.dr8Idfu7aX@schestowitz.com>:
    >>>
    >>> ____/ right.wanger@gmail.com on Saturday 06 October 2007 02:43 : \____

    >>> Still nymshifting, Gary Stewart (flatfish), and posting lies linking to
    >>> other
    >>> lies that you 'planted' in the Web under my identity?
    >>>
    >>> You really want that lawsuit for libel, don't you?

    >> So you still have your nuts?
    >> Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?

    > Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only goad
    > the trolls to further slanders/libels.
    >
    > I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which ones
    > are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the ****ers saying
    > it's a fake.

    Thanks. The issue is that I go on vacation this Tuesday and the trolls can do
    all kind of s**t on the Web while I'm not watching. I'll have to enable
    moderation in the blogs, for example, because they have flooded them before
    (days ago).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Minesweeper Consultant and Solitaire Expert (MCSE)
    00:05:01 up 26 days, 22:11, 5 users, load average: 0.76, 1.42, 1.37

  15. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Killfile the
    > cretin.

    *plonk*

    Done!

  16. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    chrisv , the squat-chiseler and unlovable
    third-sexer who likes earth-shattering anal coitus with corn snakes, and
    whose partner is a woman-of-easy-morals with a macabre slit, wrote in
    <0248b515$0$23383$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>
    >> Killfile the
    >> cretin.

    > *plonk*
    >
    > Done!

    Woy didn't state, when asked, if he still had his nuts. I guess she doesn't.

    is but a dream within a dream.

  17. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:07:12 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:14 : \____
    >
    >> Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    >>> Roy Schestowitz , the hoary-old-gypsy and
    >>> ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
    >>> partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in

    >>> So you still have your nuts?
    >>> Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?

    >> Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only
    >> goad the trolls to further slanders/libels.
    >>
    >> I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which
    >> ones are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the
    >> ****ers saying it's a fake.

    > Thanks. The issue is that I go on vacation this Tuesday and the trolls
    > can do all kind of s**t on the Web while I'm not watching. I'll have to
    > enable moderation in the blogs, for example, because they have flooded
    > them before (days ago).

    And that says it all.
    Sorry to dissapoint you Roy, but nobody really gives a **** what you
    think.
    You going on holiday is of no importance whatsoever except in your own
    littl mind.

    For some odd reason you seem to think that all that you have spouted here
    in COLA, on digg and elsewhere means something.
    Get real Roy, it means nothing other than sinking your career.

    Search on roy+schestowitz+* and you will have it all.
    You started this little experiment hoping you could see google with your
    propaganda Roy.
    In fact Roy, you have sunk yourslef.

    FWIW I wouldn't hire you as a dustman.
    Good luck.
    You'll need it.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  18. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:05:50 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:43 : \____
    >
    >> John King did eloquently scribble:
    >>> I just googled him and all I can say is that for his sake I would hope
    >>> Roy Schestowitz is a nym and not his real name. Holy ****!
    >>> Everything from homosexual behavior to sex with barnyard animals shows
    >>> up as a hit under Google.
    >>> It's really sad to see people like this posing as normal human beings.

    >> Sorry I treated you as if you were a normal human being earlier... you
    >> truly are a ****wit.

    > No, it's just another Gary Stweart (flatfish) nym. Killfile the cretin.

    Proof please,
    Or you can run and hide like you usually do.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  19. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:34:15 +0100, Gazwad wrote:

    > chrisv , the squat-chiseler and unlovable
    > third-sexer who likes earth-shattering anal coitus with corn snakes, and
    > whose partner is a woman-of-easy-morals with a macabre slit, wrote in
    > <0248b515$0$23383$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:
    >> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Killfile the
    >>> cretin.

    >> *plonk*
    >>
    >> Done!
    >>

    > Woy didn't state, when asked, if he still had his nuts. I guess she
    > doesn't.

    Goggle says Roy Schestowitz cut off his own nuts to save a buck.
    Search for yourself.

    --

    John King
    beerking59@oohay.com

  20. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    John King did eloquently scribble:
    > On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 00:05:50 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    >> ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:43 : \____
    >>
    >>> John King did eloquently scribble:
    >>>
    >>> Sorry I treated you as if you were a normal human being earlier... you
    >>> truly are a ****wit.

    >> No, it's just another Gary Stweart (flatfish) nym. Killfile the cretin.

    > Proof please,
    > Or you can run and hide like you usually do.

    The proof is in your behaviour, continuing the libel started elsewhere with
    the "according to google he cut off his balls" bull****.

    I remember those posts.

    I remember they weren't even remotely similar to roy's in header or body.

    I wouldn't be in the least surprised if you were the one who posted them and
    this is your latest sockpuppet used to continue the slur.

    You started out almost credible, even had me fooled for a couple of posts
    but your posts in this thread have unmasked you as a cunt.

    > --

    > John King
    > beerking59@oohay.com
    > "Just Say No To DRM"