Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding? - Linux

This is a discussion on Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding? - Linux ; On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:45:24 +0000 (UTC), John King wrote: >On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:14:43 +0100, spike1 wrote: > >My company regularly does googles on prospective employees and I can tell >you for a fact that Roy Schestowitz ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 39 of 39

  1. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:45:24 +0000 (UTC), John King wrote:

    >On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:14:43 +0100, spike1 wrote:
    >
    >My company regularly does googles on prospective employees and I can tell
    >you for a fact that Roy Schestowitz would not even make it past first
    >base unless he has a connection.

    Hogwash. Professional businesses don't use "Google" for screening employees.
    I used to hire people for sensitive security positions and I used the local
    sheriff's office to do background checks. I have a lot of business associates
    and they would never base there hiring criteria on a stupid "Google" search.

    I think you're a phony. Period.

  2. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 21:47:18 +0000, John King wrote:

    > On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:43:35 +0100, spike1 wrote:
    >
    >> John King did eloquently scribble:
    >>> I just googled him and all I can say is that for his sake I would hope
    >>> Roy Schestowitz is a nym and not his real name. Holy ****!
    >>> Everything from homosexual behavior to sex with barnyard animals shows
    >>> up as a hit under Google.
    >>> It's really sad to see people like this posing as normal human beings.

    >> Sorry I treated you as if you were a normal human being earlier... you
    >> truly are a ****wit.

    > ?????
    > I don't understand???

    Come off it. Blaming Roy for the filth and slanders posted about him by
    vile trolls, and you 'don't understand'?

    --
    Kier

  3. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    Kier wrote:

    > On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 21:47:18 +0000, John King wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:43:35 +0100, spike1 wrote:
    >>
    >>> John King did eloquently scribble:
    >>>
    >>> Sorry I treated you as if you were a normal human being earlier... you
    >>> truly are a ****wit.

    >> ?????
    >> I don't understand???

    > Come off it. Blaming Roy for the filth and slanders posted about him by
    > vile trolls, and you 'don't understand'?

    What do you expect from flatfish?

    First thing he does is posting this vile garbage.
    Then he "finds" that very same stuff as "someone else"
    In this case, as "John King"

    He has done that very same routine dozens of times by now
    --
    Windows: Because everyone needs a good laugh!

  4. Re: This useless group is closed?

    KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE did eloquently scribble:
    > There are only two poasters left in comp.os.linux.advocacy, while Roy and
    > his nyms are on vacation.
    > * Peter Kohlmann and his hundreds of nyms.
    > * flatfish aka me and my other hundreds of nyms, so what's the point in
    > continuing?

    Oh goody, I'm a sockpuppet now...
    Wondered why I was sitting so uncomfortably.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  5. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Sunday 07 October 2007 14:14 : \____

    > Kier wrote:

    >>> ?????
    >>> I don't understand???

    >> Come off it. Blaming Roy for the filth and slanders posted about him by
    >> vile trolls, and you 'don't understand'?
    >>

    > What do you expect from flatfish?
    >
    > First thing he does is posting this vile garbage.
    > Then he "finds" that very same stuff as "someone else"
    > In this case, as "John King"
    >
    > He has done that very same routine dozens of times by now

    Before I even subscribed to COLA (let alone knew it existed), Gary used to
    (cross)post 'on your behalf' the the SUSE NG.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Free 3-D Othello: http://othellomaster.com
    Cpu(s): 27.2%us, 4.6%sy, 1.0%ni, 62.0%id, 4.7%wa, 0.3%hi, 0.2%si, 0.0%st

  6. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    spike1@freenet.co.uk, the beady-eyed-itinerant and tip-tilted skippy who
    likes hardfisted bologna bopping with spiders, and whose partner is a
    fast-woman with a pestilent stuffed stocking, wrote in
    :

    > You started out almost credible, even had me fooled for a couple of posts
    > but your posts in this thread have unmasked you as a cunt.

    Your posts didn't unmask you as a cunt.

    is but a dream within a dream.

  7. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk, the beady-eyed-itinerant and tip-tilted skippy who
    > likes hardfisted bologna bopping with spiders, and whose partner is a
    > fast-woman with a pestilent stuffed stocking, wrote in
    > :
    >>

    >> You started out almost credible, even had me fooled for a couple of posts
    >> but your posts in this thread have unmasked you as a cunt.
    >>

    > Your posts didn't unmask you as a cunt.

    You can sod off as well.

    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |

  8. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    > Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    >> spike1@freenet.co.uk, the beady-eyed-itinerant and tip-tilted skippy
    >> who likes hardfisted bologna bopping with spiders, and whose partner
    >> is a fast-woman with a pestilent stuffed stocking, wrote in
    >> :
    >>>

    >>> You started out almost credible, even had me fooled for a couple of
    >>> posts but your posts in this thread have unmasked you as a cunt.
    >>>

    >> Your posts didn't unmask you as a cunt.

    > You can sod off as well.

    Cunt.

  9. Re: This useless group is closed?

    High Plains Thumper writes:

    > Hadron schreef:
    >
    > [quote]
    > Hadron claims he is an advocate but behaves most contrary to
    > that, denigrating advocates. Most recent demonstration of his
    > trolling accused a poster with language difficulties, inferring
    > 3rd world inferiority mentality:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3a24nk
    >
    > [quote]
    > Hadron wrote:
    > > I assume from your inability to
    > > understand the simplest of threads
    > > that your first language is not
    > > English. And for that, I apologise
    > > unreservedly for pointing out the
    > > holes in your vapid posts.

    > Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent advocacy,
    > eh Hadron?
    >
    > September 22, 2007 9:36 PM

    I am really interested why you keep posting that. It just makes you look
    like a twit. You do realise there is nothing racist there at all don't you?

    It seems I am right : your first language is not English. Because you
    seem not to understand what is being said. Own up, and I will make it
    easier for you to understand.

  10. Re: This useless group is closed?

    Hadron wrote:
    >>> I assume from your inability to understand the simplest of
    >>> threads that your first language is not English. And for
    >>> that, I apologise unreservedly for pointing out the holes
    >>> in your vapid posts.

    >> Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent
    >> advocacy, eh Hadron?

    > And you can add to that:- "Of course I troll sometimes. I
    > never denied it." Hadron
    >
    > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    > Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:30:46
    >
    > Quack, the self admitted troll.
    >
    > And also why he has reading & comprehension trouble:-
    >
    > "I tend to read at much longer line lengths with no
    > difficulty. Longer line lengths lend themselves to faster
    > reading. Of course, as with anything, the user might not
    > necessarily prefer them at first. But on a static medium like
    > a monitor they would soon realise they are more efficient."
    >
    > Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    > Subject: Re: Video resolution and Ubuntu
    > Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007

    I find longer line lengths harder to read. Here is something
    interesting. Trolls have long complained of bad Linux fonts,
    which is simply not true. I have no problems with the fonts,
    they are easy reading, clear, web pages looks fine. This is even
    on my inexpensive Hanns-G JC151A 15" LCD monitor at 1024 x 768
    resolution. Even my Debian Sarge installation has no problems
    with fonts. Neither did my SuSE 5.3, 6.4, 8.0, 10.1 Open, nor my
    Redhat 6.0, 6.1, 7.1, Fedora Core 5 nor Corel 1.0, 1.1.

    It is another case of majoring in the minors or as you put it,
    "Making mountains out of molehills."

    --
    HPT

  11. Re: This useless group is closed?

    Hadron wrote:

    >>> Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent
    >>> advocacy, eh Hadron?

    >> And you can add to that:- "Of course I troll sometimes. I
    >> never denied it." Hadron
    >>
    >> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
    >> Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:30:46
    >>
    >> Quack, the self admitted troll.
    >>
    >> And also why he has reading & comprehension trouble:-
    >>
    >> "I tend to read at much longer line lengths with no
    >> difficulty. Longer line lengths lend themselves to faster
    >> reading. Of course, as with anything, the user might not
    >> necessarily prefer them at first. But on a static medium like
    >> a monitor they would soon realise they are more efficient."
    >>
    >> Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
    >> Subject: Re: Video resolution and Ubuntu
    >> Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007

    > I find longer line lengths harder to read. Here is something
    > interesting. Trolls have long complained of bad Linux fonts,
    > which is simply not true.

    Yes. They trot that old thing out, time after time.

    > I have no problems with the fonts,
    > they are easy reading, clear, web pages looks fine. This is even
    > on my inexpensive Hanns-G JC151A 15" LCD monitor at 1024 x 768
    > resolution. Even my Debian Sarge installation has no problems
    > with fonts. Neither did my SuSE 5.3, 6.4, 8.0, 10.1 Open, nor my
    > Redhat 6.0, 6.1, 7.1, Fedora Core 5 nor Corel 1.0, 1.1.

    In all the time I've been using Linux, I've tested & run dozens of versions
    of different distros & don't recall having any problems with bad fonts in
    *released* versions. I do recall in the *very* early days, on some alpha or
    beta ones I tried, that there were "prickly" or "spiky" looking
    fonts....but they *were* pre-release distro versions.

    > It is another case of majoring in the minors or as you put it,
    > "Making mountains out of molehills."

    Yes.
    One thing you'll notice about the trolls. They'll whine & complain about
    things in linux "not working", or some software isn't right, but do they
    *do* anything about it (like for e.g report KDE bugs in launchpad.net)?
    NO, they'd sooner whine & bitch here about it. Why don't they report any
    bugs they find? Because in all likelyhood *they* haven't experienced them,
    but simply reiterate something they found in google adding their own
    embellishments.
    Flatfish (for one) does a lot of that kind of thing, & had been caught doing
    it in the past.

    --
    Operating systems:
    FreeBSD 6.2, PC-BSD 1.4

  12. Re: This useless group is closed?

    William Poaster wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> I find longer line lengths harder to read. Here is
    >> something interesting. Trolls have long complained of bad
    >> Linux fonts, which is simply not true.

    > Yes. They trot that old thing out, time after time.
    >
    >> I have no problems with the fonts, they are easy reading,
    >> clear, web pages looks fine. This is even on my inexpensive
    >> Hanns-G JC151A 15" LCD monitor at 1024 x 768 resolution.
    >> Even my Debian Sarge installation has no problems with
    >> fonts. Neither did my SuSE 5.3, 6.4, 8.0, 10.1 Open, nor my
    >> Redhat 6.0, 6.1, 7.1, Fedora Core 5 nor Corel 1.0, 1.1.

    > In all the time I've been using Linux, I've tested & run
    > dozens of versions of different distros & don't recall having
    > any problems with bad fonts in *released* versions. I do
    > recall in the *very* early days, on some alpha or beta ones I
    > tried, that there were "prickly" or "spiky" looking
    > fonts....but they *were* pre-release distro versions.

    I have never run any of the alpha or beta releases. In the
    production releases, appearances have always been appropriate, so
    I don't see their gripe.

    >> It is another case of majoring in the minors or as you put
    >> it, "Making mountains out of molehills."

    > Yes. One thing you'll notice about the trolls. They'll whine &
    > complain about things in linux "not working", or some software
    > isn't right, but do they *do* anything about it (like for e.g
    > report KDE bugs in launchpad.net)? NO, they'd sooner whine &
    > bitch here about it. Why don't they report any bugs they find?
    > Because in all likelyhood *they* haven't experienced them, but
    > simply reiterate something they found in google adding their
    > own embellishments. Flatfish (for one) does a lot of that kind
    > of thing, & had been caught doing it in the past.

    You have an interesting point. However, they will whine and moan
    about something an advocate Googles up, that refutes them. In
    essence they are their own worst enemy.

    --
    HPT

  13. Re: This useless group is closed?

    On 2007-10-09, High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > I find longer line lengths harder to read. Here is something
    > interesting. Trolls have long complained of bad Linux fonts,
    > which is simply not true. I have no problems with the fonts,
    > they are easy reading, clear, web pages looks fine. This is even
    > on my inexpensive Hanns-G JC151A 15" LCD monitor at 1024 x 768

    Well, that's no surprise. I'd assume that when you learned your
    network forensics by watching Hollywood movies, you also set all your
    fonts to 72-point to look like they do in the movies.

  14. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:14 : \____
    >
    >> Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    >>> Roy Schestowitz , the hoary-old-gypsy and
    >>> ulcerated fribble who likes wretched groping with marmosets, and whose
    >>> partner is a take-out-hooker with a toxic cod canal, wrote in

    >>> So you still have your nuts?
    >>> Is the fact that you're a kiddie fiddler a lie too?

    >> Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only goad
    >> the trolls to further slanders/libels.
    >>
    >> I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which ones
    >> are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the ****ers saying
    >> it's a fake.

    > Thanks. The issue is that I go on vacation this Tuesday and the trolls can do
    > all kind of s**t on the Web while I'm not watching. I'll have to enable
    > moderation in the blogs, for example, because they have flooded them before
    > (days ago).

    Perhaps we should go back to digitally signing posts again?

  15. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    chrisv , the piss-stained-freeloader and
    shameless hen-hussy who likes deranged anal mutilation with kookaburras,
    and whose partner is a twat-peddler with a disagreeable slippery sheath,
    wrote in <47096266$0$18809$c3e8da3@news.astraweb.com>:
    > spike1@freenet.co.uk wrote:
    >> Gazwad did eloquently scribble:
    >>> spike1@freenet.co.uk, the beady-eyed-itinerant and tip-tilted skippy
    >>> who likes hardfisted bologna bopping with spiders, and whose partner
    >>> is a fast-woman with a pestilent stuffed stocking, wrote in
    >>> :

    >>> Your posts didn't unmask you as a cunt.

    >> You can sod off as well.

    > Cunt.

    *SHPLOINK*

    is but a dream within a dream.

  16. Re: This useless group is closed?

    Randy Oaks, AKA 1st Lt Jean Poole, Barb Dwyer, Capt. James Pike,
    Capt. Morgan, Captain Commando, Colonel Ichabod Conk, Cpl. Kronk,
    Dr Gang Green, Dr. Disco, Dr. Fafoofnik, Dr. Feelgood,
    Dr. GroundAxe, Dr. Hungwell, Dr. Hurt, Dr. Livingston,
    Dr. McGillicudy, Dr. Pain, Dr. Seymour Butts, Dr. Shlongwell,
    Dr. Shlongwell (aka your Boss), Dr. Smooth, Dr. Zhivago,
    Gordon Glover, Lintard Luser, Lt. Stardust, Mr. X,
    Ms. Polly Ester, Ofc. Michael Clayton, rafael (note the nym-thief
    couldn't even leave poor Rafael alone), Sgt. Wannacker,
    SgtMajor Gansevoort and Sir Michael Clayton wrote:
    > "William Poaster" wrote...
    >> HighPlainsThumper wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hadron's only one purpose in life is to pursue advocates
    >>> like the soiling in a dirty diaper. Like most trolls, he
    >>> harps on the most insignificant of issues, trying to
    >>> create guilt trips on his victims. You will notice he
    >>> does nothing regarding the nym-shifting trolls, which
    >>> indicates he is here to troll himself.

    >> Quack himself is a nymshifting troll, so that's hardly
    >> surprising. Hadron Quark, aka Hadron, aka Hans Schneider,
    >> aka Damian O'Leary, & IMO dennis@home.

    >> He also gets upset at people with qualifications. He doesn't
    >> like being ignored (nor does any troll), hence his obsession
    >> with my killfiles.

    > The linuxidiots blog is once again 100%

    wrong.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...dds-troll.html

    --
    HPT

  17. Re: Castrated For Pista? Is this guy kidding?

    on 7-10-2007 17:11 KUTLOZE SCHEEFGEPOEPTE said the following:
    > "Hans" schreef in bericht

    >> What the heck does this have to do with Linux? Do you have any clue
    >> what the video is about??

    > Some friend of yours from a pub called "t Aersgat" (translation: "the
    > Poop-chute" )???

    You really don't understand Dutch. I'm so sorry for you.

  18. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 10 October 2007 08:31 : \____

    > Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >> ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:14 : \____
    >>
    >>> Gazwad did eloquently scribble:

    >>> Roy... I think you know that dignifying that with a response will only goad
    >>> the trolls to further slanders/libels.
    >>>
    >>> I say just ignore them, it's clear which ones are sockpuppets and which
    >>> ones are you. You don't need to reply to every single one of the ****ers
    >>> saying it's a fake.

    >> Thanks. The issue is that I go on vacation this Tuesday and the trolls can
    >> do all kind of s**t on the Web while I'm not watching. I'll have to enable
    >> moderation in the blogs, for example, because they have flooded them before
    >> (days ago).
    >>

    > Perhaps we should go back to digitally signing posts again?

    Not sure if this would help...

    Scott/Gary tried accessing the site (with malicious intents) a couple of days
    ago (at the least).

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.

  19. Re: Castrated For Linux? Is this guy kidding?

    Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    > ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 10 October 2007 08:31 : \____
    >
    >> Roy Schestowitz espoused:
    >>> ____/ spike1@freenet.co.uk on Saturday 06 October 2007 22:14 : \____

    >>> Thanks. The issue is that I go on vacation this Tuesday and the trolls can
    >>> do all kind of s**t on the Web while I'm not watching. I'll have to enable
    >>> moderation in the blogs, for example, because they have flooded them before
    >>> (days ago).
    >>>

    >> Perhaps we should go back to digitally signing posts again?

    > Not sure if this would help...
    >
    > Scott/Gary tried accessing the site (with malicious intents) a couple of days
    > ago (at the least).

    Gary is a very sad character, seeking to disrupt in order to gain
    attention. I remain convinced that he needs medical help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2