HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop - Linux

This is a discussion on HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop - Linux ; High Plains Thumper wrote: > George Hostler > 312 Remuda St. > Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338 > Ph: 505-763-1077 > > > Snowballing makes me *hot*. > I\'ll even ask my mommy Mary to watch....

  1. HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop

    High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > George Hostler
    > 312 Remuda St.
    > Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338
    > Ph: 505-763-1077
    >

    > Snowballing makes me *hot*.
    > I\'ll even ask my mommy Mary to watch.

  2. Re: HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop

    On Oct 5, 6:53 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed
    wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    > > George Hostler
    > > 312 Remuda St.
    > > Clovis, New Mexico 88101-9338
    > > Ph: 505-763-1077

    > > Snowballing makes me *hot*.
    > > I\'ll even ask my mommy Mary to watch.- Hide quoted text -

    I thought he was Roy Schestowitz's homosexual lover?
    He certainly does seem to be bringing up the rear after each one of
    Roy Schestowitz's spamming fits.

    They both seem to be a couple of nuts shy of a full can.

    In the case of Roy Schestowitz, he apparently has no nuts so it's a
    moot point.

    http://tinyurl.com/24q7su

    http://groups.google.com/group/24hou...oglegroups.com

    "Things are progressing nicely after my castration surgery and I am
    finally getting used to being a woman. This is something I have wanted
    for so long that I can't even remember the last time I thought of
    myself as a man.
    Sadly, my Linux trollings have had to be put on the rear burner
    because I am so involved with my female transformation and my
    engagement to Mark Kent."

    "As you can see Microsoft is attacking me from all sides and trying to
    discredit Linux just because I happen to be a little different.
    It takes balls to do what I did and I doubt anyone else in
    comp.os.linux.advocacy would have the balls to get castrated for
    Linux."

    "So as I continue learning to be a woman and a good Linux advovate I
    am
    asking for your support.
    Please link to my website in all your posts so that I can generate
    revenue via hits.
    And keep up the good work fighting the Microsoft trolls."

    "BTW I have been invited to a felching party but I am not sure I know
    what felching is?
    I know it has something to do with Linux but I am not sure.
    Someone said kadaitcha man has a bunch of felchers for friends."

    "Maybe I should go to the party and see what happens?

    Maybe I can pass out some Ubuntu CD's and tell people about Linux.

    Hugs and kisses Racine/Roy."

    Strange........Very Strange....
    I'm not sure what it is with these Linux people, but they seem a wee
    bit unbalanced to me.

    Maybe all those years of being dragged to Sunday School when I was a
    child have made me a prude, but Linux people seem very perverted.

  3. Re: HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop

  4. Re: HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop

    Do you honestly have fun talking to all the different names that you use?
    "Roy Schestowitz" wrote in message news:1608507.XaVIGAPCWd@schestowitz.com...

  5. Re: HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop

    Shane Nokes wrote:
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote...
    >> alan.yunick@gmail.com on Saturday:
    >>
    >>> In the case of Roy Schestowitz, he apparently has no nuts
    >>> so it's a moot point.

    >> Still nymshifting, Gary Stewart (flatfish), and posting lies
    >> linking to other lies that you 'planted' in the Web under
    >> my identity?

    > You really want that lawsuit for libel, don't you?
    >
    > Do you honestly have fun talking to all the different names
    > that you use?

    Hmmmm ..... scratch and sniff borked headers ..... eeeeeyew!
    Yep, the real "Gary" troll has returned, this time not as a
    Google-Groups poster.

    Ubuntu just works, yep, it's boring working in a secure
    environment free from problems and crashes. Hope his Vista icons
    aren't getting borked like others along with his insecure Windows
    Defender.

    --
    HPT

  6. Re: HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop

    High Plains Thumper wrote:

    > Ubuntu just works, yep, it's boring working in a secure
    > environment

    Yeah right: http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=453

  7. Re: HighPlainsThumper is a NetKKKop

    DFS wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >
    >> Ubuntu just works, yep, it's boring working in a secure
    >> environment

    > Yeah right: http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=453

    Yeah is right, way to go, US Loco Team:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeekly...adea995d0ee280

    or http://tinyurl.com/28jf28

    US Must Work Hard to Keep Momentum

    It's no secret that the recent Digg article was a huge boast to
    the US Loco Teams Project.

    Community Hosted Servers Compromised

    This last week, 5 of the 8 servers that are loco hosted but
    Canonical sponsored, had to be shut down due to reports that they
    were actively attacking other machines. These servers were found
    to [WWW] have a variety of problems including, but not limited
    to, missing security patches, FTP (not sftp, without SSL) was
    being used to access the machines, and no upgrades past breezy
    due to problems with the network cards and later kernels. Loco
    teams will be given a choice to: a. migrate to the Canonical data
    center, or b. stay on the hosted/outsourced servers. Each option
    has its good and bad points. Jono Bacon has therefore called for
    a meeting to discuss these issues. The meeting will be in IRC
    #ubuntu-locoteams on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 2:00PM UTC.
    They were using hosted/outsourced servers, not Canonical servers.
    As my former software supervisor used to say, "You can make
    things fool proof but not idiot proof, because idiots are so
    ingenious." Effective security includes sound practises.

    But it looks though that Microsoft is having its own fish to fry:

    http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=565
    October 4th, 2007

    Next Tuesday’s batch of security updates from Microsoft will
    include “critical” patches for worm holes in Windows, Internet
    Explorer, Office, Outlook Express and Windows Mail.

    In its advance notice mechanism, Microsoft announced plans to
    release seven bulletins on October 9, 2007. Four of the seven
    will be rated “critical,” the company’s highest severity rating.

    Three of the seven bulletins will address flaws in Windows Vista.

    Microsoft also said three “important” bulletins will cover holes
    in Windows and Microsoft Office.
    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread