[H]omer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz - Linux

This is a discussion on [H]omer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz - Linux ; This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something like this: Roy Schestowitz - Makes dull and boring post about "Vista causing MS to implode." Nobody bothers to read or reply to this trip except for his ...

  1. [H]omer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

    This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something like
    this:

    Roy Schestowitz - Makes dull and boring post about "Vista causing MS to
    implode."

    Nobody bothers to read or reply to this trip except for his paid shill
    [M]oron^h^h^h [H]omer who replies with some worthless - "Yeah - it's true."

    Roy Schestowitz then replies back to homer about how right he is and the
    thread basically dies.

    (Every other week you can replace [M]oron with the Mark Kent shill and the
    pattern remains the same.)

    The masters who pay Roy Schestowitz to post his tripe here must give him an
    extra few pennies of somebody bothers to actually reply to him.

  2. Re: [H]omer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

    "Barb Dwyer" schreef in bericht
    news:47063fa6$0$26371$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .

    > This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something like
    > this:
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz - Makes dull and boring post about "Vista causing MS to
    > implode."
    >
    > Nobody bothers to read or reply to this trip except for his paid shill
    > [M]oron^h^h^h [H]omer who replies with some worthless - "Yeah - it's
    > true."
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz then replies back to homer about how right he is and the
    > thread basically dies.
    >
    > (Every other week you can replace [M]oron with the Mark Kent shill and the
    > pattern remains the same.)
    >

    > The masters who pay Roy Schestowitz to post his tripe here must give him
    > an extra few pennies of somebody bothers to actually reply to him.

    Take look at High Plains Thumper AKA Rafael, he has little more to add to
    Roy Schestowitz posts than:
    "I found this very informative and interesting."
    He is the dumbest linux advocate on the planet!
    LMFAO
    --
    The "High Plains Thumper" liar
    A worthless nym-shifting moron who has also posted under all sorts of "nyms"

  3. Re: omer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

    How true. How can anybody be a mindless shill for any cause these
    days, no matter how worthy? And an OS is hardly worthy.

    How many pennies are they paying these people to post?

    They must be eating dog food out of a trailer to be bought for such
    peanuts.

    RL

  4. Re: Homer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

    On Oct 5, 10:35 am, "Barb Dwyer" wrote:
    > This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something like
    > this:
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz - Makes dull and boring post about "Vista causing MS to
    > implode."
    >
    > Nobody bothers to read or reply to this trip except for his paid shill
    > [M]oron^h^h^h [H]omer who replies with some worthless - "Yeah - it's true."
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz then replies back to homer about how right he is and the
    > thread basically dies.
    >
    > (Every other week you can replace [M]oron with the Mark Kent shill and the
    > pattern remains the same.)
    >
    > The masters who pay Roy Schestowitz to post his tripe here must give him an
    > extra few pennies of somebody bothers to actually reply to him.

    I am going to be applying for the same PHD program that Roy
    Schestowitz is enrolled in.
    It certainly seems to be a program that will put little demand upon my
    time.
    After all, how can a PHD candidtate, like Roy Schestowitz, have hours
    and hours and hours of
    free time availible to troll the Internet and still complete his
    studies?

    Here is my admissions letter:
    Dear Manchester University Admissions,

    I am currently a student taking up space at Whats-a-Matta-U
    University located in Nervous Sheep Scotland.

    I am considering continuing my studies by entering a doctoral program
    at Manchester University leading to a PHD degree in Internet Based
    Linux Trolling.

    I understand that you have an intensive program at Manchester which is
    targeted directly at my
    field of choice.

    If I can be Frank for a moment, I'll reveal that I am interested in a
    program which puts as little demand upon my free time as possible.

    I understand you have a student registered in the Linux Trolling
    program who goes by them name of Roy Schestowitz.

    He is indeed my mentor and I wish to duplicate his class and
    requirment schedule because it must be one heck of an easy program to
    skate through considering he has the time to troll the Internet 7 days
    a week, twenty four hours a day posting anti Microsoft messages
    in order to make Linux look good.

    I also understand that you have paid internship programs where I can
    actually be paid by Linux organizations to troll the Internet.

    I'd like to be considered for the same program that Roy Schestowitz is
    enrolled in because it
    appears to be a whopper!

    In conclusion, please consider my application and send my anonymous
    regards to your star student
    Roy Schestowitz at Manchester University.

    Alan Yunick

  5. Re: Homer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

    The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish droppings >

    Poor flatfish. So sad, so idiotic.
    And just look at the crosspost list. Groups full of idiots

    Need some support from those cretins, flattestbrain?
    --
    Anyone can make an omelet with eggs. The trick is to make one with
    none.

  6. Re: Homer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

    Asstroturfer alan.yunick@gmail.com wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:

    > On Oct 5, 10:35 am, "Barb Dwyer" wrote:
    >> This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something
    >> like this:
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz - Makes dull and boring post about "Vista causing MS to
    >> implode."
    >>
    >> Nobody bothers to read or reply to this trip except for his paid shill
    >> [M]oron^h^h^h [H]omer who replies with some worthless - "Yeah - it's
    >> [true."
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz then replies back to homer about how right he is and the
    >> thread basically dies.
    >>
    >> (Every other week you can replace [M]oron with the Mark Kent shill and
    >> the pattern remains the same.)
    >>
    >> The masters who pay Roy Schestowitz to post his tripe here must give him
    >> an extra few pennies of somebody bothers to actually reply to him.

    > I am going to be applying for the same PHD program that Roy
    > Schestowitz is enrolled in.
    > It certainly seems to be a program that will put little demand upon my
    > time.
    > After all, how can a PHD candidtate, like Roy Schestowitz, have hours
    > and hours and hours of
    > free time availible to troll the Internet and still complete his
    > studies?
    >
    > Here is my admissions letter:
    > Dear Manchester University Admissions,
    >
    > I am currently a student taking up space at Whats-a-Matta-U
    > University located in Nervous Sheep Scotland.
    >
    > I am considering continuing my studies by entering a doctoral program
    > at Manchester University leading to a PHD degree in Internet Based
    > Linux Trolling.
    >
    > I understand that you have an intensive program at Manchester which is
    > targeted directly at my
    > field of choice.
    >
    > If I can be Frank for a moment, I'll reveal that I am interested in a
    > program which puts as little demand upon my free time as possible.
    >
    > I understand you have a student registered in the Linux Trolling
    > program who goes by them name of Roy Schestowitz.
    >
    > He is indeed my mentor and I wish to duplicate his class and
    > requirment schedule because it must be one heck of an easy program to
    > skate through considering he has the time to troll the Internet 7 days
    > a week, twenty four hours a day posting anti Microsoft messages
    > in order to make Linux look good.
    >
    > I also understand that you have paid internship programs where I can
    > actually be paid by Linux organizations to troll the Internet.
    >
    > I'd like to be considered for the same program that Roy Schestowitz is
    > enrolled in because it
    > appears to be a whopper!
    >
    > In conclusion, please consider my application and send my anonymous
    > regards to your star student
    > Roy Schestowitz at Manchester University.
    >
    > Alan Yunick

    Dear Idiot,

    Our university flatly refuses to accept entries from Micoshaft Asstroturfing
    Employees trying to pass themselves off as Windummies.

    I would like to recommend you join a flat fish school first
    and get your skates on quick, because there is little chance
    for you here.

    Alternatively if you can prove you a true geek by downloading
    and running some Linux LiveCDs from here
    http://www.livecdlist.com (free with source code)
    http://www.distrowatch.com
    and write a thesis on how rubbish micoshaft software is compared
    to say Ubuntu (http://www.ubuntu.com) running compiz and beryl,
    then you are in with a slim chance of rising above flat fish school
    class citizen.

    Tara!

    Don't call us, we won't call you either.

  7. Re: [H]omer - Paid clueless shill for Schestowitz

    Barb Dwyer wrote:

    > This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something
    > like this:
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz -

    LOL, I see a run in your nylons, Barb, as your nym-shifting is even funnier:

    1st Lt Jean Poole
    Barb Dwyer
    Capt. James Pike
    Capt. Morgan
    Captain Commando
    Captain Commando
    Colonel Ichabod Conk
    Cpl. Kronk
    Dr Gang Green
    Dr. Disco
    Dr. Fafoofnik
    Dr. Feelgood
    Dr. GroundAxe
    Dr. Hungwell
    Dr. Hurt
    Dr. Livingston
    Dr. McGillicudy
    Dr. Pain
    Dr. Seymour Butts
    Dr. Shlongwell
    Dr. Shlongwell (aka your Boss)
    Dr. Smooth
    Dr. Zhivago
    Lintard Luser
    Lt. Stardust
    Mr. X
    Ms. Polly Ester
    Ofc. Michael Clayton
    rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave poor Rafael alone)
    Sgt. Wannacker
    SgtMajor Gansevoort
    Sir Michael Clayton

    --
    HPT

  8. Re: [L]inux-sux - clueless troll

    Barb Dwyer wrote:

    > This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes something
    > like this:
    >
    > Roy Schestowitz -

    LOL, I see a run in your nylons, Barb, as your nym-shifting is even funnier:

    1st Lt Jean Poole
    Barb Dwyer
    Capt. James Pike
    Capt. Morgan
    Captain Commando
    Colonel Ichabod Conk
    Cpl. Kronk
    Dr Gang Green
    Dr. Disco
    Dr. Fafoofnik
    Dr. Feelgood
    Dr. GroundAxe
    Dr. Hungwell
    Dr. Hurt
    Dr. Livingston
    Dr. McGillicudy
    Dr. Pain
    Dr. Seymour Butts
    Dr. Shlongwell
    Dr. Shlongwell (aka your Boss)
    Dr. Smooth
    Dr. Zhivago
    Lintard Luser
    Lt. Stardust
    Mr. X
    Ms. Polly Ester
    Ofc. Michael Clayton
    rafael (note the nym-thief couldn't even leave poor Rafael alone)
    Sgt. Wannacker
    SgtMajor Gansevoort
    Sir Michael Clayton

    --
    HPT

  9. Re: [L]inux-sux - clueless troll

    Verily I say unto thee, that High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
    > Barb Dwyer wrote:

    >> This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here goes
    >> something like this:
    >>
    >> Roy Schestowitz -

    > LOL, I see a run in your nylons, Barb, as your nym-shifting is even
    > funnier:

    Flatty's just vying for attention. Ignore it, and it'll go away.

    Obviously I'm pushing all the right buttons; he certainly seems to have
    got himself into an awful state over it. It's nice to be so popular.

    Hehe!

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    00:18:12 up 57 days, 23:13, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05

  10. Re: [L]inux-sux - clueless troll

    [H]omer wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper spake thusly:
    >> Barb Dwyer wrote:

    >>> This is too funny. Just about every recent thread here
    >>> goes something like this:
    >>>
    >>> Roy Schestowitz -

    >> LOL, I see a run in your nylons, Barb, as your nym-shifting
    >> is even funnier:

    > Flatty's just vying for attention. Ignore it, and it'll go
    > away.
    >
    > Obviously I'm pushing all the right buttons; he certainly
    > seems to have got himself into an awful state over it. It's
    > nice to be so popular.
    >
    > Hehe!

    Actually, it doesn't take much to push buttons. Just post
    something positive about Linux or negative about Windows, and
    *bingo*! A troll or trolls respond. If it is too boring for
    them to respond, then Tim Smith chimes in (but only after Erik).

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread