Ontario Linux Fest - Linux

This is a discussion on Ontario Linux Fest - Linux ; Is it just me or is it exciting in here? Ontario Linux Fest is just over a week away, and the final pieces are coming together. We'll be at The Toronto Congress Centre, 650 Dixon Road, on Saturday the 13th ...

  1. Ontario Linux Fest

    Is it just me or is it exciting in here?

    Ontario Linux Fest is just over a week away, and the final pieces are
    coming together. We'll be at The Toronto Congress Centre, 650 Dixon
    Road, on Saturday the 13th of October for a full day of Open Source
    festivities.

    Some of the "goodies" for the attendee "goodie bags" have started
    rolling in. I'm impressed. Our sponsors have gone out of their way to
    provide our attendees with some memorable stuff, to go along with the
    memorable presentations that you'll see at the fest. The contributions
    from Solarbotics and an anonymous donor are particularly generous and
    will have you buzzing.

    And don't forget the networking. You'll meet people from elsewhere in
    Ontario and the surrounding regions who may have already solved
    exactly the problem that is vexing you today.

    The Welcome Party is sponsored by Lullabot and is booked at our
    "secret location" for Friday the 12th. You will only get the email
    revealing the location if you have completed your paid registration.
    We are closing advanced registration at Noon (Toronto time) on
    Wednesday, 10th October, 2007.

    You'll still be able to attend Ontario Linux Fest by paying at the
    door. Pre-registration is the way to go though, all tickets will be
    $60 at the door. So register today. http://onlinux.ca/olfreg

    The BoFs and hands-on demos are coming together now.

    There are still some sponsor spots available for GNU/Linux friendly
    companies and projects.

  2. Re: Ontario Linux Fest

    "rweait" schreef in bericht
    news:1191588304.834723.314060@y42g2000hsy.googlegr oups.com...
    > Is it just me or is it exciting in here?

    No

    > Ontario Linux Fest is just over a week away

    A few cola regulars will join you!
    http://www.angelfire.com/psy/doctorb...RTOONZ_127.JPG
    finger to him/her>
    HTH & HAND