A timely reminder for cola "advocates" - Linux

This is a discussion on A timely reminder for cola "advocates" - Linux ; No excuse for lying By Alan Abrahamson NBCSports.com Updated: Oct04, 2007, 10:02 PM EDT Some people are just liars. You wonder how they can live with themselves, day after day, year after year, denial after denial. You wonder when the ...

  1. A timely reminder for cola "advocates"

    No excuse for lying
    By Alan Abrahamson
    NBCSports.com Updated: Oct04, 2007, 10:02 PM EDT

    Some people are just liars.

    You wonder how they can live with themselves, day after day, year after
    year, denial after denial.

    You wonder when the lying starts, and why. And if a lie gets repeated so
    many times it becomes, in the imagination, reality. And whether the teller
    can't, or won't, or doesn't know how to stop, and maybe more -- whether some
    people who are just liars are so arrogant, see themselves to be so
    important, they come to believe there's no way they'll ever get caught.

    In the end, perhaps, it is sometimes the case that the truth finds its way.

    Even if some people are just liars. And liars are pathetic.

    http://www.nbcsports.com/portal/site...tcurrchannel=1

    This is for you, Roy [H]omer Kent. This is for you, Rex Ballard. This is
    for you, 7.

  2. Re: A timely reminder for cola "advocates"

    After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > No excuse for lying
    > By Alan Abrahamson
    > NBCSports.com Updated: Oct04, 2007, 10:02 PM EDT
    >
    > Some people are just liars.
    >
    > You wonder how they can live with themselves, day after day, year after
    > year, denial after denial.
    >
    > You wonder when the lying starts, and why. And if a lie gets repeated so
    > many times it becomes, in the imagination, reality. And whether the teller
    > can't, or won't, or doesn't know how to stop, and maybe more -- whether some
    > people who are just liars are so arrogant, see themselves to be so
    > important, they come to believe there's no way they'll ever get caught.

    How ironic.

    --
    Tux rox!

  3. Re: A timely reminder for cola "advocates"

    > After takin' a swig o' grog, DFS belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    >
    >> No excuse for lying
    >> By Alan Abrahamson
    >> NBCSports.com Updated: Oct04, 2007, 10:02 PM EDT
    >>
    >> Some people are just liars.
    >>
    >> You wonder how they can live with themselves, day after day, year after
    >> year, denial after denial.
    >>
    >> You wonder when the lying starts, and why. And if a lie gets repeated so
    >> many times it becomes, in the imagination, reality. And whether the teller
    >> can't, or won't, or doesn't know how to stop, and maybe more -- whether some
    >> people who are just liars are so arrogant, see themselves to be so
    >> important, they come to believe there's no way they'll ever get caught.

    > How ironic.

    DooFy must be in liars rehab. He's reciting his daily mantra.

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    16:37:50 up 57 days, 15:32, 2 users, load average: 0.08, 0.21, 0.16

  4. Re: A timely reminder for cola "advocates"

    DFS did eloquently scribble:
    > No excuse for lying
    > By Alan Abrahamson
    > NBCSports.com Updated: Oct04, 2007, 10:02 PM EDT

    > Some people are just liars.

    > You wonder how they can live with themselves, day after day, year after
    > year, denial after denial.

    Finally coming to terms with the truth then, Doofy?
    Finding articles on lying when that's all you've been capable of for 5 or
    more years?

  5. Re: A timely reminder for cola "advocates"

    On Oct 4, 7:41 pm, "DFS" wrote:
    > No excuse for lying
    > By Alan Abrahamson
    > NBCSports.com Updated: Oct04, 2007, 10:02 PM EDT
    >
    > Some people are just liars.
    >
    > You wonder how they can live with themselves, day after day, year after
    > year, denial after denial.
    >
    > You wonder when the lying starts, and why. And if a lie gets repeated so
    > many times it becomes, in the imagination, reality. And whether the teller
    > can't, or won't, or doesn't know how to stop, and maybe more -- whether some
    > people who are just liars are so arrogant, see themselves to be so
    > important, they come to believe there's no way they'll ever get caught.

    > In the end, perhaps, it is sometimes the case that the truth finds its way.
    >
    > Even if some people are just liars. And liars are pathetic.
    >
    > http://www.nbcsports.com/portal/site....6f806e473b4cb...
    >
    > This is for you, Roy [H]omer Kent. This is for you, Rex Ballard. This is
    > for you, 7.

    I'm hurt you didn't include me on the list. I'm a liar, too. You
    said so, remember?

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....2864cc46fb71cc

  6. Re: A timely reminder for cola "advocates"

    nessuno@wigner.berkeley.edu wrote:
    > On Oct 4, 7:41 pm, "DFS" wrote:

    >> This is for you, Roy [H]omer Kent. This is for you, Rex Ballard.
    >> This is for you, 7.

    > I'm hurt you didn't include me on the list. I'm a liar, too. You
    > said so, remember?

    No, I didn't call you a liar directly (I maybe talked about lying
    "advocates"), and in fact I made it clear I think you're not a liar.

+ Reply to Thread