Problem report - Kernel

This is a discussion on Problem report - Kernel ; Hello, I was trying to configure my kernel through the Menuconfig and i obtained the following message: Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's configuration files and is unable to continue. Here is the error report: ...

  1. Problem report

    Hello,

    I was trying to configure my kernel through the Menuconfig and i
    obtained the following message:

    Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
    configuration files and is unable to continue. Here is the error
    report:

    Q> scripts/Menuconfig: line 828: MCmenu0: orden no encontrada

    Please report this to the maintainer . You may also
    send a problem report to .

    Please indicate the kernel version you are trying to configure and
    which menu you were trying to enter when this error occurred.

    make: *** [menuconfig] Error 1

    So, please, Can you help me?

    the kernel version is 2.4.20.

    Thanks in advance.