CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT - Kernel

This is a discussion on CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT - Kernel ; Dear Email Account Owner, This message is from UPGRADING EDU messaging center to all WEBMAIL EDU emailaccount owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused email account to create space for ...

  1. CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

    Dear Email Account Owner,

    This message is from UPGRADING EDU messaging center to all WEBMAIL EDU

    emailaccount owners. We are
    currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting
    all unused email account to create space for new accounts.To prevent
    your account
    from being deactivated you will have to update it.

    CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
    Email Username : ...............
    Email Password : ..............
    Date of Birth : ..................
    Country or Territory : .........

    Warning!!! All Edu Account owner that refuses to update his or her
    account within Seven

    days of receiving
    this email will lose his or her account permanently.

    Thank you for using Webmail Edu!
    Warning Code:USV64MT1

    Thanks,
    UPGRADING EDU TEAM
    WEBMAIL EDU TEAM Beta

    WEBMAIL EDU TEAM

  2. Fwd: CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT

    Hi all!

    For those who have received that mail: don't answer to it!
    Phishing.