[QUESTION] Where can I get lockstat/lockdep userspace tools - Kernel

This is a discussion on [QUESTION] Where can I get lockstat/lockdep userspace tools - Kernel ; Hi, Can anybody tell me where I can get the userspace tools (similar to what Solaris has) for working with lockstat/lockdep feature in kernel. -Niraj -- To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of ...

  1. [QUESTION] Where can I get lockstat/lockdep userspace tools

    Hi,

    Can anybody tell me where I can get the userspace tools (similar to
    what Solaris has) for working with lockstat/lockdep feature in kernel.

    -Niraj

  2. Re: [QUESTION] Where can I get lockstat/lockdep userspace tools

    On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 19:50 +0530, Niraj kumar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anybody tell me where I can get the userspace tools (similar to
    > what Solaris has) for working with lockstat/lockdep feature in kernel.

    cat, grep, awk has always been plenty powerful to work with the
    various /proc files provided by lockdep/lockstat.

    Not knowing anything about solaris, nor really caring about it, I'm
    afraid you have to be more specific about that you want.