Serial Routing In the Kernel - Kernel

This is a discussion on Serial Routing In the Kernel - Kernel ; Hi All, I wanted to know where exactly, in which file int the kernel, debug messages are routed to the serial console driver... Please let me know .. will be a great help Thanks Prabhu -- To unsubscribe from this ...

  1. Serial Routing In the Kernel

    Hi All,

    I wanted to know where exactly, in which file int the kernel, debug
    messages are routed to the serial console driver...

    Please let me know .. will be a great help

    Thanks
    Prabhu

  2. Re: Serial Routing In the Kernel

    Prabhu Chawandi, le Mon 13 Oct 2008 16:21:43 +0530, a écrit :
    > I wanted to know where exactly, in which file int the kernel, debug
    > messages are routed to the serial console driver...

    See calls to register_console in drivers/serial/*

    Samuel