Changing the timing of -gitX snapshot releases? - Kernel

This is a discussion on Changing the timing of -gitX snapshot releases? - Kernel ; On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 07:54 -0500, Theodore Tso wrote: > it would be nice if that happend at > 3am Pacific instead of midnight Pacific since very occasionally it's a > little after midnight before Linus pushes his last set ...

  1. Changing the timing of -gitX snapshot releases?

    On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 07:54 -0500, Theodore Tso wrote:

    That can be done. Does anyone else really care about the timing of the
    snapshots? TBH I've no idea how I ended up with '7,19' in my crontab...

    --
    David Woodhouse Open Source Technology Centre
    David.Woodhouse@intel.com Intel Corporation

  2. Re: Changing the timing of -gitX snapshot releases?

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:01:14 +0100 David Woodhouse wrote:

    > On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 07:54 -0500, Theodore Tso wrote:
    > >

    > That can be done. Does anyone else really care about the timing of the
    > snapshots? TBH I've no idea how I ended up with '7,19' in my crontab...

    Go for it. // says a git snapshot user

    ---
    ~Randy
    Linux Plumbers Conference, 17-19 September 2008, Portland, Oregon USA
    http://linuxplumbersconf.org/