(none) - Kernel

This is a discussion on (none) - Kernel ; Hi for all, who read this message. My name is Rustam. I am began study Linux kernel, device drivers. So I want some project for improve my knowledge in this fields. Ok who have some mini works, or who have ...

  1. (none)

    Hi for all, who read this message. My name is Rustam.
    I am began study Linux kernel, device drivers. So I want some project for
    improve my knowledge in this fields.
    Ok who have some mini works, or who have some free time can help me on this
    way.

  2. Re: (unknown)

    RUSYA RAHIM mail.ru> writes:

    > Hi for all, who read this message. My name is Rustam.
    > I am began study Linux kernel, device drivers. So I want some project for
    > improve my knowledge in this fields.
    > Ok who have some mini works, or who have some free time can help me on this
    > way.

    Please see http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelProjects and/or
    http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelJanitors/Todo

    Good luck,