CREDITS - Kernel

This is a discussion on CREDITS - Kernel ; Hi, I wonder why Andrew Morton is missing in the top level CREDITS file? Is it because the description of what he contributed would let the file explode? ;-) Regards, Arnd Hannemann -- To unsubscribe from this list: send the ...

  1. CREDITS

    Hi,

    I wonder why Andrew Morton is missing in the top level CREDITS file?
    Is it because the description of what he contributed would let the file
    explode? ;-)

    Regards,
    Arnd Hannemann

  2. Re: CREDITS

    Arnd Hannemann wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I wonder why Andrew Morton is missing in the top level CREDITS file?
    > Is it because the description of what he contributed would let the file
    > explode? ;-)

    Honestly, that file is sorta dead, with the credits going into the
    kernel changelog now...

    Jeff