LTP for no MMU systems - Kernel

This is a discussion on LTP for no MMU systems - Kernel ; Hi All, I tested Microblaze MMU kernel for finding where could be problem. I have no problem with compilation. Microblaze MMU test result is on http://www.monstr.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=kernel:testing . I would like to test no MMU kernel too. Does anyone use it ...

  1. LTP for no MMU systems

    Hi All,

    I tested Microblaze MMU kernel for finding where could be problem. I have no
    problem with compilation. Microblaze MMU test result is on
    http://www.monstr.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=kernel:testing.

    I would like to test no MMU kernel too. Does anyone use it for no MMU kernel?
    (Blackfin, m68k and others)

    Thanks for info,
    Michal

  2. Re: LTP for no MMU systems

    On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM, Michal Simek wrote:
    > I tested Microblaze MMU kernel for finding where could be problem. I have no
    > problem with compilation. Microblaze MMU test result is on
    > http://www.monstr.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=kernel:testing.
    >
    > I would like to test no MMU kernel too. Does anyone use it for no MMU kernel?
    > (Blackfin, m68k and others)

    yes, we run many of the tests under testcases/kernel/ on Blackfin
    -mike

  3. Re: LTP for no MMU systems

    Hi Mike,

    where is your repo with ltp and tests results?

    Thanks,
    Michal

    >> I tested Microblaze MMU kernel for finding where could be problem. I have no
    >> problem with compilation. Microblaze MMU test result is on
    >> http://www.monstr.eu/wiki/doku.php?id=kernel:testing.
    >>
    >> I would like to test no MMU kernel too. Does anyone use it for no MMU kernel?
    >> (Blackfin, m68k and others)

    > yes, we run many of the tests under testcases/kernel/ on Blackfin
    > -mike

  4. Re: LTP for no MMU systems

    On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Michal Simek wrote:
    > where is your repo with ltp and tests results?

    we just pull down the LTP releases and any fixes/changes that need to
    be made, i commit back upstream. as for results, i'll have to ask our
    testers.
    -mike

  5. Re: LTP for no MMU systems

    Thanks Mike.

    > On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Michal Simek wrote:
    >> where is your repo with ltp and tests results?

    > we just pull down the LTP releases and any fixes/changes that need to
    > be made, i commit back upstream. as for results, i'll have to ask our
    > testers.
    > -mike

  6. Re: LTP for no MMU systems

    On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 2:31 AM, Michal Simek wrote:
    > Thanks Mike.

    it would seem they dont have a page to track results exactly. the
    scripts we have to run thins are here:
    http://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/proje...estsuites/ltp/

    hope it helps
    -mike