drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused - Kernel

This is a discussion on drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused - Kernel ; drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused, and I have the gut feeling it should have been used. Spotted by the GNU C compiler. cu Adrian -- "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out of the darkness. There had been ...

  1. drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused

    drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused, and I have the gut
    feeling it should have been used.

    Spotted by the GNU C compiler.

    cu
    Adrian

    "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
    Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed

  2. Re: drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused

    * Adrian Bunk (bunk@kernel.org) wrote:
    > drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused, and I have the gut
    > feeling it should have been used.

    Right, it should get used when suspending a guest supported.

  3. Re: drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused

    Chris Wright wrote:
    > * Adrian Bunk (bunk@kernel.org) wrote:
    >
    >> drivers/xen/grant-table.c:gnttab_suspend() is unused, and I have the gut
    >> feeling it should have been used.
    >>

    > Right, it should get used when suspending a guest supported.

    I'm working on that at the moment, so we may as well keep it for now.