Hello Linux crew,

I've just switched the

Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82545GM Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 01)

netword card to an NForce 2 based motherboard and after a day
of work it got stuck with "detected tx unit hang" messages
showing in the console.

The card worked flawlessly under load in a different computer
for two years now, under the same/similar Ubuntu operating system.

Unfortunaltly, the EEPROM fix from

from is not working/applicable:

root@backupserver:~# ./fixeep-82573-dspd.sh eth1
No appropriate hardware found for this fixup

lspci -vv:

If more info is needed, let me know.

ps. I don't follow the lists so please keep me in CC:

Best regards,
speedy mailto:speedy@3d-io.com