On Monday, April 07, 2008 9:01 am Matti Linnanvuori wrote:
> From: Matti Linnanvuori
>
> Fix undeclared variables in code examples.
> Consistently use pdev as the variable of type struct pci_dev *.
> Bug 10397.

I think Grant's comment still stands, "fix undeclared variables" isn't an
accurate description of what you're doing here...

That said, the patch itself looks fine to me, if a bit pedantic. The compiler
will catch any mismatched arguments in this case, and the rest of the
documentation is pretty clear that these routines take struct pci_dev not
struct device, so I'd be inclined to just leave it the way it is to avoid
churn.

Jesse