NinjaSCSI PCMCIA card - Kernel

This is a discussion on NinjaSCSI PCMCIA card - Kernel ; Hello! Can i get this card working? Hotplug doesn't recognise it, however i know that Linux supports it. My kernel is relatively new (2.6.11.1). cartctl info gives this: --- cut --- PRODID_1=" " PRODID_2="NinjaSCSI Card_" PRODID_3="Ver 1.00" PRODID_4="NS00100M" MANFID=0000,0000 FUNCID=255 ...

  1. NinjaSCSI PCMCIA card

    Hello!

    Can i get this card working? Hotplug doesn't recognise it, however i
    know that Linux supports it. My kernel is relatively new (2.6.11.1).
    cartctl info gives this:
    --- cut ---
    PRODID_1=" "
    PRODID_2="NinjaSCSI Card_"
    PRODID_3="Ver 1.00"
    PRODID_4="NS00100M"
    MANFID=0000,0000
    FUNCID=255
    --- cut ---
    I wonder why the hell does it have empty numeric IDs?

    --
    Best regards,
    Pavel mailto:sonic_amiga@rambler.ru

    -

  2. Re: NinjaSCSI PCMCIA card

    On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:39:12 +0400
    Pavel Fedin wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > Can i get this card working? Hotplug doesn't recognise it, however i
    > know that Linux supports it.

    The kernel supports the NinjaSCSI-3 and UltraNinja-16 (you couldn't make
    these names up could you) but not afaik the card you have a dump of there

    -

  3. Re: NinjaSCSI PCMCIA card

    On Sep 26 2007 18:13, Alan Cox wrote:
    >> Hello!
    >>
    >> Can i get this card working? Hotplug doesn't recognise it, however i
    >> know that Linux supports it.

    >The kernel supports the NinjaSCSI-3 and UltraNinja-16 (you couldn't make
    >these names up could you) but not afaik the card you have a dump of there

    And don't forget NinjaATA...
    -