(none) - Kernel

This is a discussion on (none) - Kernel ; linux-rt-users@vger.kernel.org Bcc: Subject: Re: realtime preemption performance difference Reply-To: In-Reply-To: On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 05:18:01PM +0530, Jaswinder Singh wrote: > Hi all, > > I want to check performance difference by using realtime preemption patch : > > ...

  1. (none)

    Subject: Re: realtime preemption performance difference

    On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 05:18:01PM +0530, Jaswinder Singh wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I want to check performance difference by using realtime preemption patch :
    >
    > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/
    >
    > Please let me know from where I can download samples to test realtime
    > preemption performance difference.
    >
    > Can someone please share performance numbers for your hardware:-
    >
    > 1. Interrupt latency
    > 2. Task switching time
    > 3. hard-realtime scheduling latency

    see http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

    There's also an RT mailing list for users (CC'd).

    -- Steve
    -

  2. Re: your mail

    --
    On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Steven Rostedt wrote:

    > linux-rt-users@vger.kernel.org
    > Bcc:
    > Subject: Re: realtime preemption performance difference

    [ I'm actually just learning how to screw-up^Wuse mutt ]

    bah!

    -- Steve

    -