I am a founder of Emu Software and project manager of the NetDirector Open
Source Management Console project ( NetDirector is
licensed under the MPL and is available in its entirety for download from

We recently released a Kerberos plugin to NetDirector (along with a plugin
for LDAP) and I am very interested to see if anyone on this list has tried
it (them) or would be willing to do so and provide us with feedback. You
can send feedback straight to me or post to the forum on

Below are the relevant links.

Thanks in advance

Greg Wallace
skypeid: gregwallaceemu

Project site for background info about the project:
Kerb. Plugin Description:
SourceForge Project Page:

Kerberos mailing list