Hi,

I have an Apache module which makes calls to functions in Kerberos library. On the redHat AS 4 server that I build my Apache module, there is kerberos library(v1.3.4) that come with redHat. But I don't want to use that one since it is too old. So I compiled and installed a newer version of kerberos library(v1.4.4) in my own directory. In my build script, I specified to use the kerberos library in my own directory for linking.

After my Apache module is loaded, I found there are namespace collisions. There are global symbols with the same name(profile_node_iterator_create () ), one is from the kerberos library I installed, the other one is from the kerberos library(/usr/lib/libkrb5.so.3) that come with redHat.

Any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks a lot.

Jenny